Reviews for I Always Do
edwards-sparrow chapter 20 . 4/9
How come you diddle do the Jacob outtake like you said in your AN here?
Teresa R chapter 14 . 3/25
Esme knows how to get what she wants lol. So happy Jacob is out of there lives
Teresa R chapter 13 . 3/25
I so enjoyed Jacob getting his ass kicked and then handed to him by the judge love it
Teresa R chapter 12 . 3/24
I am loving it. Edward is doing his best to keep her happy is going to lose his shit lol
Teresa R chapter 11 . 3/24
Poor Bella out is so good she has so many people that care and love her. Jacob was lucky he was behind bars
Teresa R chapter 9 . 3/24
He is crazy OMG
Teresa R chapter 8 . 3/24
Shit has hit the fan OMG
Teresa R chapter 7 . 3/24
Jacob is freaking me out
Teresa R chapter 6 . 3/24
I love Edward causing Shit but I hope it don't backfire on him. He is going to be a daddy so exciting
Teresa R chapter 5 . 3/24
Gianna just keep on dreaming because it will never happen. Jacob has been working on things for some time
Teresa R chapter 4 . 3/24
Bella taught that bitch a lesson lol
Teresa R chapter 3 . 3/23
That is love
Teresa R chapter 2 . 3/21
I love them both
Teresa R chapter 1 . 3/21
Love it
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 9/30/2015
OMGOMGOMG . . . she's lost her verbal filter completely! Emmett was funny in this as he was getting a kick out of how funny it was, instead of being creeped out by it. Her peeing on the lawn was hilarious. Loved the jump Carlisle took over the hood of th car to get to her when she removed her panties. That guard must've been dying of laughter, once they got her away and inside the gates. The whipped cream was funny! Then he allowed himself to get excited and she was snoring . . . poor Carlisle. Emmett the next morning speaking so loudly, was too fun as well. Just a very entertaining chapter. Laughed at the ending with Carlisle's, 'well, about that...'