Reviews for Snare
ConfidentialAuthor chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
This was so good, I love the idea of Reyna going behind and basically cheating on Octavian. I would love to see this turn into like a multi shot with more details about the relationship between Reyna and Leo.
Allison McKenzie chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
The way you're writing this sort of makes it seem like Reyna doesn't truly care about Leo, she just wants to de stress, and is using Leo. Otherwise, the story is excellent!
GraySkies chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
I am a HUGE Leyna shipper, and I must say, you captured the essence perfectly! Please keep on updating Amber Ashes! Keep up this amazing work! XD
therobotfangirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
This is soo good i love this pairing too much!
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I like the idea! :) I don't ship them, but the plot was too good to resist. :) Fantabulous. :)
Red Wings chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
Whoa.

You have no idea how ridiculously ecstatic this makes me feel!

I read this one-shot when it first came out, and when I saw a new chapter, I raised my eyebrows. Checking it out, I'm glad to see that you're writing a Leo/Reyna/Octavian fanfic. We need more Leyna fanfics!
Kelly chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
More please
ps.alphamega chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Dang girl.. that was really innovative... Honestly, you should try more of it... How about a twoshot? it would be even cooler if Jason is jealous of leo... :p
anyways great work..
Angelo Della Magnolia chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I am very glad I clicked on this story. Normally, I ship Jeyna, but this one-shot came very close to changing my mind. In fact, I think that it's sequel will change my mind on Leyna. I hope you post the second instalment soon!
SmileandWaveBoys chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is...this is amazing. I haven't been reading that much Leyna since Caleo became a thing, but this is definitely something that made a big impact in my mind. Though I still ship Caleo, this one shot was very well written and definitely going under my favorites.

-Penguin
A Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
OH. MY. GOSH. I can't even- /please/ tell me you're going to continue this! I started reading your Shadow Wars duology last week, and then I found out you wrote this and UHGUKHWKJHKSJHNKSJNKJSNKJJK PLEASE! It's so amazing and I just felt like curling when Leo and Reyna kiss and yesssssss...
lifeofdemigods chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I agree that this pairing is amazing. There's so much drama and secrets waiting to be discovered, and it's so amazing. I love Leyna!
lifeofdemigods chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Please make this a series! Pleeeaaassseee!
Zammie-Percabeth-Slythindork chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This was a great take on Reyna's thoughts:)) I totally ship Leyna... but then again I ship most ships:))
goldspears chapter 1 . 2/12/2014