Reviews for Snare
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 1/31
I like the idea! :) I don't ship them, but the plot was too good to resist. :) Fantabulous. :)
Red Wings chapter 2 . 1/22
Whoa.

You have no idea how ridiculously ecstatic this makes me feel!

I read this one-shot when it first came out, and when I saw a new chapter, I raised my eyebrows. Checking it out, I'm glad to see that you're writing a Leo/Reyna/Octavian fanfic. We need more Leyna fanfics!
Kelly chapter 1 . 1/18
More please
ps.alphamega chapter 1 . 1/9
Dang girl.. that was really innovative... Honestly, you should try more of it... How about a twoshot? it would be even cooler if Jason is jealous of leo... :p
anyways great work..
MagnoliaFlower55 chapter 1 . 1/7
I am very glad I clicked on this story. Normally, I ship Jeyna, but this one-shot came very close to changing my mind. In fact, I think that it's sequel will change my mind on Leyna. I hope you post the second instalment soon!
PenguinsForever chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is...this is amazing. I haven't been reading that much Leyna since Caleo became a thing, but this is definitely something that made a big impact in my mind. Though I still ship Caleo, this one shot was very well written and definitely going under my favorites.

-Penguin
xXTheDragonRiderXx chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
OH. MY. GOSH. I can't even- /please/ tell me you're going to continue this! I started reading your Shadow Wars duology last week, and then I found out you wrote this and UHGUKHWKJHKSJHNKSJNKJSNKJJK PLEASE! It's so amazing and I just felt like curling when Leo and Reyna kiss and yesssssss...
lifeofdemigods chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I agree that this pairing is amazing. There's so much drama and secrets waiting to be discovered, and it's so amazing. I love Leyna!
lifeofdemigods chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Please make this a series! Pleeeaaassseee!
Zammie-Percabeth-Slythindork chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This was a great take on Reyna's thoughts:)) I totally ship Leyna... but then again I ship most ships:))
goldspears chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
oh, wow, hot.
DaughterofPoseidon35 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I love that idea too! :) Continue with your story, I want to see what happens if Octavian finds out and what Leo and Reyna do to try and stop him. Update really soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
oh my gods write more please! this is absolutely amazing. I had always ignored this pairing up until now! this story has got me hooked!
queeraleciscanon chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I love Leyna too.
Just like I love thos one shot.
Ava
TheWriter222 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Love it! Even if the idea of Octavian becoming praetor disgusts me, I love the idea of Reyna defying him like this. Thx ;)

-TW222