Reviews for I Can't Help Myself
Johnny Beast chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Wait, what about Foolish Games? I hope you didn't quit on it.
nana chapter 21 . 3/7/2015
Yo te e leído antes
Siento escribir en español creo que me vas a entender!
Se lo que as sentido yo soy bulimica casi siempre se recae quería que lo supieras.
Y los fanfics me en ayudado mucho parece una tonteria pero es verdad
Animo y quiero que sepas que hay mucha gente que pasa por ese infierno no estas sola :'( se lo que se siente
Podrías hacer un fanfic sobre tu experiencia en las enfermedades. Es solo una sugerencia pero creo que te ayudara
Gracias por leer mi comentario y espero que actualices pronto
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
edredon means comforter as in the quilt
Johnny Beast chapter 20 . 8/19/2014
This is a great story and I'm really excited to see where it goes.
Sisphean chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
Amazing! I thought she was leaving the titans though...I wish it was longer but it was a good job: )
Chakor Reulle chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
I laughed through the whole thing
Awesome but short chap
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2014
I hope you come out stronger from your situation. Your an amazing writer and hope you keep writing, love this story :)
joker jr.1924 chapter 19 . 7/19/2014
Ι can't wait for the next chapter! Its really interesting and 'adictive' in a way... #waiting ;D..
:3 its awesome!..
joker jr.1924 chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Wow! Ι love it so far! Ι like how ironic it was that Raven saw BB ιn the shower, but just before that BB saw Raven ιn the shower... Lol #IronicalStuff..
joker jr.1924 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Lovin' it! Love the humor in the story! Keep it up..
shugokage chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
Amazing job on this story and good luck with your situation!
PhilosopherPony chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
Good luck, Godspeed.
wootwoot chapter 19 . 7/8/2014
Just wanted to say congrats on deciding to face your problems! I know how tough it can be to try to overcome eating disorders, but I believe in you, and your family and friends do too, and we all wish you the best of luck 3
River WolfGirl chapter 19 . 7/7/2014
Hey, it's okay. as long as you get better then thats all you can do. i love you and i hope you get better 3
lunar silver chapter 19 . 7/7/2014