Reviews for Perfect Time III: First Time
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Beautiful! I want to see what happens when Legolas's dad tries to come back for him himself!
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
this is so perfect
little legolas getting a haircut is too precious
and i am so glad mithrandir took him away from thranduil
and of course i love the mirkwood guards who did not see the king's son anywhere
bella526 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Cute cute cute! Loved this addition to the series, it is so sweet. *_*
Blue Blooded Flute chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Young Legolas...TOO CUTE! *explodes* This is amazing...I absolutely love it... ]
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Thanks for another wonderful insight into our favorite wizard and elf's relationship. Well done!
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
A few things I would like to comment on: 1. The Wordsworth quote. It was great. 2. Elrond taking care of Arwen single-handedly. Golly, you know that must have been Hell lol 3. "Treeths". Gotta love the cute elfling lingo. 4. Legolas hair-kitties. Nobody would have ever thought of that, so kudos! 5. Legolas being so observant of hair styles. 6. Elwond. And Mith repeating "Elwond". Now, the overall review: This story was beyond cute. It was also brilliant. Your brains, Wednesday and Greenwood, must be magical places for two consciousnesses to dwell.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Well, that was just as wonderful. What do you expect me to say in these? No, it was terrible, that was why I read it through and reviewed? It was lovely. Looking forward to the next. x
midnight-flurry chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Aww. Legolas is so cute! Its funny imagining him w/ matted hair that could rival an stray dog. Thanks for this story. I really enjoyed it.
aranel chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
genius.
Music2084 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
this is so cute...
Jenny P chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Aw! Too cute! but Legolas is so small

When Aragorn comes into the story will he be the same age as Legolas? Or maybe he could rescue Aragorn(little) and the two could camping and traviling back to Rivendale! That would be so cute!
Cathy chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
I love you.
Anne chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
I stumbled onto your series from one of my favourite author's story list. Needless to say, I am thoroughly enchanted by your depiction of these two beloved characters. I look forward to seeing the results of your combined talents in the development of a bond so profound. Your fans (which includes some of the best authors along with the many lurking visitors) wait impatiently for the next installment.
Oak chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Darling. I honestly can't think of another thing to say, which is odd in an author, is it not? I'm rarely rendered speechless. A wonderful story.
Key chapter 1 . 10/6/2002