Reviews for The Short-Sighted Man
Bulletproof Vendetta chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Great story! Can't wait for more! :)
spnlover chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Love this fic...plzzzz update soon :-)
reannablue chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Now I want them to put glasses on Sammy on the TV show. Why did you go and do that? I won't be happy with Season 9 until they do.

Loved your story though... :)
triangular peg ticks all boxes chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Gosh, John can be an ass! Keep this up. Loving it.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I love all your stories and although I like to imagine Sammy with lenses and vision difficulties (those eyes are so beautiful that I feel sorry hide behind glasses) I have to say I am loving this story and you're doing that hate John, xd, that man is despicable that I read as a parent, and challenge him when sick was too low, even for him. I hope you do repent Dean so I can not wait to read what follows!
Jeanny chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Ugh! Your John has the most frustrating tunnel vision, but the one who kills me is Dean because he can't see how his father is with Sam, he keeps thinking John will come through despite all evidence to the contrary. And poor Sam bears the fallout. Love these stories, even as I want to bop them in the proverbial head!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
John is being very unreasonable here. That conversation should be memorable.
sarah chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
awesome work
John is a real jerk to Sammy here
hope Dean can knock some sense into him
well done
LAHH chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Excellent story. Looking forward to more in this series. Thanks for writing
Ishouldbesleepingitslike4am chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I loved the first part and I love this SO SO SO SO very much. It's well written and the characters are believable. I love it!
jojospn chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
awwww poor Sam! Really enjoyed this! Good work!
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Ok so right now I totally hate John and I'm like the come on team I know John can be an asshatt but he loves his kids fan club so I'm bummed that he didn't even show a little remorse for Sam and girl do you know hooooow long I've waited for a Scarlet Fever fic and to end it here, with no more, you are KILLING me. LOL Any chance you'll do more or another one and Sam will get worse? I hear deafness is all the rage these days... Ok maybe it's only the rage with me but hey a girl can dream right? Thanks for the story, Nicole. :)
mandancie chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
oh wow! !:) I so can't wait to see what happens next! :) I so much loved this! :)
mb64 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013