Reviews for Fantasy
Panda Master X chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
(0o0) wow. I really didn't know people actually did those things. Hmm.. Makes me curious. Not that i want it, just cuz i like knowing things. :)
Yukino-chan chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
WOAH! It's truly a unique fic! I think I am over imaginative cause I am wondering what if the guy got the wrong target? 0o Whoops! Shouldn't overthink!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
kyaaakayakayakya XDDDD
dovorobuchin chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
tHIS! -cries- mmm very nice and spicy 8D
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
It's...si weird but i like it.
phoenixreal chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
I just love the double pov. Gives you a great look into it!.
phoenix220 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow very hot and well handled. Interesting subject for a pwp and could be expanded on but sits well on its own.

Great stuff
Nickaustin90 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Damnit this is good. I used to love rape-themes stories but now I'm more into bondage. Still, this is awesome!
sleep-silent chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Wow, such an interesting topic, I love how you make something like this seem so much more appealing than how it's judged. I don't think I could ever make this story work, it just wouldn't be Bleach if I tried. Yet, you seem so skilled. Kudos to you honeyMellon! I love this story, thank you.
MyBlueEyes chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Smoking hot... *speechless*
delunatic chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
well done! I would love to read more ;)
Aria6 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Oooh, a second chapter, excellent! Although it would be nice if they met again... XD
giruveganus chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Yo!

Hot damn, that was sexy \(/)\. What a naughty berry you are, Ichigo.

*cough* Anyway, the lemon was well executed, and I really liked how Ichi was freaking out the whole time until the end when he sees the card. It was kind of a bittersweet ending :3. Hmm, I wonder what other kind of fetishes Ichi has? (I will tell you that at the beginning of this story, I thought the tissue he was using was uh, for something else _').

All in all, bravo!
Leukonoe chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Oh that would be great if this one turn into something like "Shower" - one-shot with dozen chapters ;) - I think that this concept has potential to be very interesting... with a lot places for lemons :D - oh my I'm little pervert.
Amour en Rayures chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
I was so excited to see that you'd posted another chapter of this, and well...I definitely wasn't disappointed. I loved reading this from Grimmjow's perspective, and the way you started it with "orange" was an excellent contrast and tie-in with the end of the first chapter being "blue."
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »