Reviews for Speed Dial
g0shawk chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
lol, nice! :) Poor Sarah...
jeanster chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Aw, poor Sarah. I like this fic. Good job. I recently started watching this tv series and have been catching up with the earlier episodes on DVD. You write well. Keep it up.
CleopatraVII chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
sarah, job
The Disturbed Moonchild chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
That was really sad with the way that Sarah wasn't #1! But I like that, it shows that Johnny is slowly moving on from his lost relationship with her and to a new one with Dana. And we shall see where this all leads and with the end of "Destiny" which was so cool...we shall have some idea later on in a couple weeks when The Dead Zone starts up again in January...good job though! I love it!
Angel of Hell 13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Oh, I liked it... just had to say that.
Heather chapter 1 . 11/15/2002
I love it, excellent!

And I love the dig at Sarah. She really got on my nerves and just totally made me dislike her by the end of the season. And I really grew to like Dana, so this is great!
Minttown1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
hee! Thank you, thank you. Now if only Sarah would get such a slap in the face on the show... Great story.
Captanne chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Great story! One thing I love about this series is its ability to combine real fright with genuine humour. You've got the humour side down pat. I could actually see this scene incorporated into an episode! :) Very funny and I love the punchline.

AFMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
i like this! It funny! I love watching The Dead Zone on Sunday!
Azar Suerte chapter 1 . 9/14/2002
ROTFLOL! What a fun story and what a pleasant surprise to find notification of it it in my inbox this morning. I try very hard to like Sarah, but she really needs to get on with her life (poor Walt!) and this sounds like just the kind of hint she might need. ;-)