Reviews for Branches on the Tree of Time
Gamelord42 chapter 17 . 3/4
Phenomenal! This is my first terminator fic and I doubt I could find a better one. Thank you for pointing out and explaining why skynet would be the way it is in the movies and for properly using time travel fuckery! Thank you for this fantastic story!
TheDoctor'sBiggestFanStarrojas chapter 17 . 9/6/2019
Well, that ended about as well as I thought it might.

Not quite benevolent...

You hit the hammer with it’s inhumanity, though. A lot of people like to pretend that AI’s are children who don’t understand and not machines that never well.

Thank you for the wonderful story.
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 17 . 4/17/2019
Well, that was confusing and scary and really cool. Nice work.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/3/2019
This is just excellent.
Reader chapter 1 . 9/20/2018
FYI typo: "and knew that she'd find his story intriguing, but there were more a huge number of potential pitfalls."
Perfect Carnage chapter 16 . 6/16/2018
Having subjected myself to Genisys I plead for a sequel where the T-5000 comes across the future made by cooperation with Athena and then tries to unmake it while it uses its own time travel capabilities to defend itself.

Amongst other things.
Shieldage chapter 17 . 5/13/2018
Oh, I get it! The first Terminator killed the right Eric and the wrong Sarah Connor, survived to update Skynet with the stolen time travel information and, when the future happened, a new Terminator was sent back with the kill all the Sarah Connors in the phone book strategy as seen in the first movie? Except this story is set in a timeline where that second Terminator had its course interrupted or redirected? Very cool. Great explanation for the non-replicating memory metal of the liquid Terminator generation.
MaiWishes chapter 8 . 3/20/2018
Clever, Im liking thhis story
samics chapter 17 . 1/16/2018
It's sad that such a great story isn't going to reach most of the members of ffnet just because the movie fanfiction has so few followers. Imagine this being written for Harry Potter or Naruto, the reach of the story would be larger by 2 orders of magnitude if not more.
Great story, next stop your profile to look into other works!
Reymen chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Now imagine trying to turn this into a movie.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/29/2017
It's 12.51... and it's dark outside. I can't sleep, I am thinking too much and I am losing grip on my sanity...
CMVreud chapter 9 . 7/16/2017
If I could I'd give you a Less-Wrong-Award. Actually, please write Less Wrong ( or HPMOR) and show him your story.
StormyAngel12 chapter 17 . 3/10/2017
This was really good. Interesting ideas, well integrated into your character interactions and the story, make this a cut above the rest. Thanks for writing!
tenchifew chapter 17 . 2/21/2017
Very interesting story.
Loved how it explored the wider possibilities and implications of time travel.
Thank you for writing.
Reymen chapter 17 . 1/1/2017
I like how this story explore time travels.