Reviews for An AI Like Mine
yukinataangel chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
This is a good plot!
Guest33 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
i thought gipsy was a girl? well i wanted gipsy to be a girl, . . it felt right.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
LOL at Striker being a jerk XD Like pilot like Jaeger I guess...

Looking forward to seeing more of this as the Jaegers make the journey from mere machine to sentient thinking beings :D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Oh my goodness, why have I not seen this story before? I'm so intrigued by the idea of the Jaegers becoming sentient, and I love how you have characterized Gipsy's journey to self-awareness and the humans' response to it. I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
Sounddrive chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Hmm, I wonder how installing optics will be like for them.

Poor Crimson . . .
The Wandering Reader chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Interesting...
However some sources confirmed that Gipsy is actually feminine than masculine here why?
Gipsy is refered to as either she or her a couple of times plus remember one of Pentecost's last words?
"We have to clear a path,For the lady"
The Winged Pyro That Drowned chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
This is good. Very good.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Yay! Gipsy's getting to be a smart ass and Striker's still a jerk. Well can't win 'em all I guess! Cherno feels polite to me. He always was my favorite :)
Warrior Nun chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
I like this idea...brings in a whole new meaning of "ghost in the shell"...

AI gaining a sense of self.

I hope we get to see Crimson Typhoon...he's (...she?) awesome!
knightphoenix2 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
Nice to see that the government officials are acting in a beneficient manner, and that Raleigh and Mako are accepting Gipsy. I love to see how this story goes.

And, I'd like to know how the battles of Hong Kong Bay and the Breach went in this reality, since Striker Eureka, Cherno Alpha, and Crimson Typhoon are still around, and *alive*.

Keep up the great work, please?
knightphoenix2 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
So, what happens next? Hopefully, the pilots and the Jaegers will become true friends ...
lordessoftime-tau chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Well Striker's a Jerk per usual! No surprise there! Lovely start and please continue!