Reviews for Light in the Darkness Part 1
StormingIsraphel chapter 2 . 2/18
Technically you have it wrong, Decapitated is when someones head is cut off, if an arm or leg is cut off then you would use sever/severed, although, sever(ed) could also be used in place of decapitated, for example; 'Mace Windu severed Jango's head with a swing of his purple lightsaber'
The Master chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
This was a good story, until this chapter. You really had to give him so many powers? Can you say overkill? Overpowered? Seriously? "Can't be killed?" Wish-fulfilment at its finest right here. I couldnt even finish this chapter. And did you review your own story? Fucking lame dude.
Ophelia'song chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
This was a really good chapter. I like Saddoness's jealously that Raven could be charmed by Malchior. You captured her heart break very well. This episode is really what made me fall in love with her because she like me could get lost in lies and be taken advantage and it showed she was human. And it turned out Saddoness isn't as evil as he thought he was lol Great work.
Ophelia'song chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Aww that chapter was sweet lol. Seeing a softer side to Saddoness was nice. It was also nice to see Raven find comfort in some because in a way they are both lonely and I hope Saddoness realizes that.
Son of Helios chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
and just like that, you lost me. he's a super powered (also over-powered to begin with) sith. you just had to add a shit ton of extra powers? was that really necessary? this sounds to me more like a wish-fulfillment, self-insert story. can you say over-powered much? you started out with a really good idea going, but you just killed it.
Ophelia'song chapter 3 . 3/6/2014
youAwsome first 3 chapters! I have to say that you have a nature ability to weave words together, with time and practice you will see great improvement. I find most new authors have a hard time with fluidity and detail but it's clear those things come naturally to you. One thing I did notice though is at times you fall between the past and present tense which is not uncommon. I myself even struggle with do just keep that in mind when you write. I like suspense this story has and I can't wait to see more of it. Keep up the good work :-)
Cf96 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
Just found this I like it so far
Princess Unikitty chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
hmm. very interesting development.
coldblue chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Another great chapter.

They finally meet.

I hope Darth Sadoness remembers soon, BUT can't harm Raven for his personal feelings. It great drama.

Keep up the good work.
coldblue chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
Another great chapter.

I wonder how Darth Sadoness will deal with the Titians, Raven, and Malchoir. In order: unknown, slight attraction towards each other and Dark Side v.s. Evil Magic.

I'm going to guess that Dark Sadoness performed some Dark Sith Alchemy on his body and spells to enhance his body WAAY past the normal Human capability and enhance his Force capabilities.

Keep up the good work.
coldblue chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
You got a good idea going here.

Keep writing until Darth Sadoness meets Raven or the Teen Titians.
Princess Unikitty chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
very interesting story so far. do keep it up.
Shreddicus chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Hello! My name is Shreddicus :P This is my first fanfic and I've always wanted to be a TeenTitan member with the powers of the Force so this is what you get, haha. Although I know that this chapter is indeed short, I thought that this was a perfect way to end chapter 1. If you even want to even call it a chapter 1. More like a Prologue than anything. The Titans themselves will be introduced in the next chapter. Remember that although the story is currently in the starwars universe; at the same time, it is taking place in the middle of the Titan episode Spellbound. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this series as I continue to enjoy writing them :)

Reviews would be nice :P