Reviews for Teach Me, Senpai
YourGuardianAngel27 chapter 18 . 10/1/2013
Poor Mammon... D: but it would have been worse right? At least now, Bel has Fran :D

I feel sad for Bel, his father was so cruel. He did not even let him keep a pet and you know what's worse, he forced him to shop for groceries at a very young age. Heck, the little kid deserves to be treated as one every once in a while.

Aww... the scene at the end was very touching. If it were anybody else who killed Mammon then they must've been dead by now. XD

I really love Fran's personality here, you gave a different twist to it. He's way more affectionate and understanding than he was in cannon. Probably it's because of the circumstances he has been through. I look forward to your next update and keep up the good work! :)
Kaissica chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
When you said time skip, I thougt it would be a much longer time.
I have been consider the question of Bel becoming an adult as well. It must be so hard for him to do without Fran, but he is just becoming a good boy.
MiscellaneousAilurophileOfFire chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
I just can't stop reading this. You are truly...AWESOME!
YourGuardianAngel27 chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Aww... I started reading this fic 2 hours ago and I love it. I really feel bad for the both of them. They do not deserve to have such a traumatic childhood, but that is what makes this story special. Things wouldn't always be pleasant and there are certain circumstances wherein the darkness of the plot is what makes it unique and interesting to read. I love how Fran is easily contented because he appreciates the value of things. He is so simple minded and understanding, he really is as pure as a kid, even though he have been through a lot of abusing and traumatic experiences. Bel on the other hand, is struggling to mend his ways for Fran. You don't know how much it warmed my heart when he was having those thoughts in mind. He really loves him, to the extent that he was about to sacrifice his own happiness because he wanted his little froggy to be safe. Thanks for writing this, it really inspired me. I'm looking forward to your next update.
Kaissica chapter 16 . 9/29/2013
Wow Bel did a really great job in this chapter, being able to keep sane and cheer Fran up. Their relationship develops smoothly, too.
I am looking forward to the time skip.
Kaissica chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
Bel is going through a difficult time...sob
The details are still brilliant.
Maybe it can be called a first date?
Kaissica chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Every time it is squalo to run into these stuff hahaha.
Bel hates himself again oh...but he still accepted Fran!
Domino Brofis chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
lololol
Domino Brofis chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
... I love you ;-;
MiscellaneousAilurophileOfFire chapter 14 . 9/26/2013
Protective Squalo is so nice...
MiscellaneousAilurophileOfFire chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
Eh. The age difference is... 7 years?
Kaissica chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Wooooow a surprising chapter! They become boyfriends at this age oh... Though I actually like the make out scene very much for I am all for B26, like Xanxus said, " keep it at holding hands" Bel.
As you wrote in the beginning, if Bel's trauma worsens, will their relationship be in trouble again?
Is it something bad that Fran went to the bathroom to take care of himself...
Kaissica chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Oh a downturn again. But this event is sure to close the distance between Fran and Bel. Hope to see you soon.
MiscellaneousAilurophileOfFire chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
Soo, sooo sadddd!

LOVE THIS!
Kaissica chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
Wow a huge step!
Fran is so cute looking after mammon and comforting Bel. And Bel is nicer at least towards Fran. I'm eager to see how they will help each other.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »