Reviews for Teach Me, Senpai
AoFantasist chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
That was absolutely beautiful. I almost cried. T_T This story is becoming really good.
Domino Brofis chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Please write more! ;-;
Domino Brofis chapter 8 . 9/21/2013
I fucking cried on dis ;-;
Domino Brofis chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
I like it so far, it would be a shame if u didn't continue owo :3
MISAimedFire chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Protective bel is soooo kawaiiiiiii!
Kaissica chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
The tension you built between different pairs of people is really great, in both meanings.
And Bel finally began to show some care for Fran! (clap
Kaissica chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
I hoped Bel couldnhave been a little nicer, but it turned out to be much harder for him and the two. Fran needs more effort, hah...
Though I am anxious about their relationship, meanwhile I am happy that I have a such long story to enjoy.
Kaissica chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
It is really stressing. But the last part is so adorable!
Kaissica chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
Still so sweet! Fran's outing with Mukuro and Chrome.
And he is going to help Bel TvT Poor Bel, he will fet better with Fran by his side.
I am looking forward to how will they get along.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
This is pretty interesting...
I mean, you got down what others would believe is the trauma one faces after being raped, the words you choose are really good and the storyline is really well written. I'm sure you would be able to get more review since this is quite a good story. I love the role of Tsuna, Fran's history, Bel's history and how the Vongola aren't the main members of the story. The development of the characters, the events that lead to an 'attack', these are really well put together and pace is really good.
I am not too sure about the bad points but I know that this is really good. I am not a huge fan of the pairing, not that I hate it or anything, but I just don't feel too much for it.
Well, good luck with your next chapter. I am looking forward to it.
Kaissica chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
I definitely want to beat those bastards to death...The scene of Fran and Mukuro is so sweet. The poor boy will feel better with the help of Mukuro and Chrome.
And Bel is...so twisted here QAQ He planned to hurt Fran more, didn't he...
Kaissica chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Oh this is such a sad chapter...it explains a lot. Poor Fran and Bel, they are both so damaged. Things mentioned in this chapter are enough for us to know the characters' histories.
It seems you have planned a really long story and I'm looking forward to their development. I beloeve they will both get better.
Kaissica chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
You update really fast! I'm so happy about it.
Bel's masturbation...well well I can imagine Bel being turned on by such thoughts. I actually like the idea of him having sexual fantasies towards Fran.
And Poor Fran...how much has he suffered...
Dino is really suitable for such a role. I like the last part.
Kaissica chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
I love long chapters yay!
All your characters are built up so well. Dino and Hibari's relationship is such fun.
I'm hoping for more interaction between Fran and Mukuro, and of crouse the coming B26 moment.
Kaissica chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
You got them both well in character. Except that Fran is a bit too quiet, but you have a good reason.
Their encounter is interesting, and seeing a Bel banned from knives hahahaha
Poor Fran...So all their rooms hve only one bed?
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »