Reviews for Akoshta
all forms of fluff chapter 23 . 4/11
I like it! It seems to be a series so I will refram from more committing untill I have put the whole story away. Untill then, thanks for the story!
zanthinegirl chapter 23 . 1/3/2004
just discovered this story, and got completely sucked in. So nice to see you have several sequels- I can see I'm going to be busy reading for a while. Thanks for all your hard work! And I sympathize w/ you on the spelling- I'm dyslexic, and thus very dependent on my spell checker. Technology is a good thing!
snipsnap chapter 23 . 12/4/2003
This is really & Angel are write more
scrub1966 chapter 23 . 6/16/2003
hello. haven't delved into the subconscious otherworld as of yet. just picked up on your story and there are so many chapters. happy camper here. i love to read spuffy and although i can't really review yet because reading the material would be nice first. just wanted to say hello and thanks for all your hard work and for sharing your imagination. will let you know how it goes as i delve into the realms of your imagination. thanks. scrub.
jinx chapter 23 . 2/3/2003
Awesome job very well written and thought out...have you checked into getting an editor yet?

A girl friend of mine gave me link to this site I have not been able to stop reading it until there was no more to read... and you used to babysit her kids(Shannon)... A job well done and very thought provoking..

Thank you allowing me to read this truly delightful story.. where Good does over come evil
ginilee chapter 23 . 9/16/2002
This fic is charming. for your first attempt its amazing. I too am a poor speller. Don't let that slow you down. You've got talent. keep up the good work. I'll look forward to your other tales- thanks- gl
linda chapter 23 . 9/14/2002
brilliant fic and i do hope you decide to do a sequel! hint hint!