Reviews for Enslaved
Ah fuck, I just can't read this anymore. I can't stand Sito playing the part of a submissive slave cowering. At least in the manga he put up some resistance before being brainwashed and by the ruins and lousie's abuse tusdere bullshit.
TheAvidReader1 chapter 23 . 11/29/2016
My favorite FoZ story, hoping for an update.
codyman495 chapter 23 . 9/26/2016
I love the story, please update it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
please please please update
DonTaco chapter 23 . 8/18/2016
new chapter when?
shahriar.ahmet chapter 23 . 8/9/2016
This is a seriously awsome you update soon.
TheWick chapter 23 . 7/25/2016
Awesome story, I really hope you continue this at some point!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
Yeah, except 6000 fucking years would cloud anyone's memory, idiot. Humans only have about 80 in them before things start to become fuzzy for us, so despite it's many flaws, that part of FOZ actually had basis in reality.
boothnat chapter 23 . 6/4/2016
PLEASE LET IT LIVE
Guest chapter 23 . 6/2/2016
Well, at least there's no 'harass the valliere festival'. Seriously Shadenight, i like your work, but that was easily your worst idea ever.
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 5/13/2016
I like how Derflinger is so helpful in this story. In other Familar Zero stories, I have read so far he is not that helpful. Great job! :D
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Wow, this story very interesting and to me, very realistic. Well done, I really looking forward to see what happens in the next chapters! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/10/2016
Gotta say even though I'm enjoying this fic, the title was kind of misleading on the type of story this was.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Meh. It's okay, but seriously, there are some major plot holes in this 'masterpeice'.
dark.muktadir chapter 23 . 5/2/2016
Once in a while a story pops up that truly changes the way a good story is determined. For the longest time I've thought that as long as the characters are fleshed out and stay strongly in character the show cannot go wrong. While you have done a FANTASTIC job maintaining the true soul of each of the characters whilst making them all smarter(as was the main point) the overall direction of the plot is not too great. Nevertheless I applaud you for your work.