Reviews for Enslaved
Mingyu chapter 23 . 6h
Heh, Saito's facade crumbled pretty fast there! Hopefully he gets back before the emperor gets there. Good chapter. Although the hints seemed to be a bit vague for Derflinger to pick out "the water spirit lost its ring again."

I, for one, don't mind shorter chapters if it means more updates. I'll look forward to the next one.
freeleadforall chapter 23 . 19h
yeesss binged so hard and its so gooodddd. MORE please
Treant Balewood chapter 23 . 22h
Nice, great to see a new chapter! Woot! Tabitha ended up joining him! Thanks for Writing!
SidenPryde chapter 23 . 23h
Great to see another chapter. Short, but enjoyable. Looking forward to the next installment.
TheHokageNaruto chapter 23 . 7/28
Can't wait for more! Please update soon.
Sperance chapter 23 . 7/28
Saito, getting a mistress ? Preposterous. It's not like in canon girls flocked to him and... oh. Ooooh... Poor Saito, all those politicians (including his adopted brother) and assassins (including his 'mistress') and Void conspiracies (including his summoner). Poor bastard just wants to go home and he can't catch a break
BrazeRancor chapter 23 . 7/28
I don't remember this. I don't remember this at all!
NightmareChilds chapter 13 . 7/28
When I first saw your story, I passed over it with a scoff. I thought it was going to be another 'saito's an idiot' type of deal as is the case with nearly every other FoZ fanfic. I'm glad I took the time to read this.
reality deviant chapter 23 . 7/28
Nice chapter. good to see it update.
will Saito meet anyone else looking into the lake issue? Mortmorency?
Will the lake recognize Derf?
ArcherShirou chapter 23 . 7/28
I really love this story.
update more!
pedrorocamora102 chapter 23 . 7/28
amazing chapter , please continue to update
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 23 . 7/28
Wow, the dark politics here are getting bad.
Gamera68 chapter 23 . 7/28
Good to see an update and shorter chapters are fine as long as they get the point across. :)
xXEidolonXx chapter 23 . 7/28
Aahh... you have made me very happy. Thank you for the update, good sir, and may I say, you are an amazing writer.
Lord Anime chapter 23 . 7/28
Great chapter. Looking forward to many more.