Reviews for Enslaved
TheWick chapter 23 . 1h
Awesome story, I really hope you continue this at some point!
Yeah, except 6000 fucking years would cloud anyone's memory, idiot. Humans only have about 80 in them before things start to become fuzzy for us, so despite it's many flaws, that part of FOZ actually had basis in reality.
boothnat chapter 23 . 6/4
PLEASE LET IT LIVE
Well, at least there's no 'harass the valliere festival'. Seriously Shadenight, i like your work, but that was easily your worst idea ever.
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 5/13
I like how Derflinger is so helpful in this story. In other Familar Zero stories, I have read so far he is not that helpful. Great job! :D
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 5/13
Wow, this story very interesting and to me, very realistic. Well done, I really looking forward to see what happens in the next chapters! :)
Gotta say even though I'm enjoying this fic, the title was kind of misleading on the type of story this was.
Meh. It's okay, but seriously, there are some major plot holes in this 'masterpeice'.
dark.muktadir chapter 23 . 5/2
Once in a while a story pops up that truly changes the way a good story is determined. For the longest time I've thought that as long as the characters are fleshed out and stay strongly in character the show cannot go wrong. While you have done a FANTASTIC job maintaining the true soul of each of the characters whilst making them all smarter(as was the main point) the overall direction of the plot is not too great. Nevertheless I applaud you for your work.
Kknd2 chapter 23 . 4/12
Well now you have officially made it on my 'favorite authors' list.

Because this right here? This inspires awe from me. Everyone acting rationally in such a screwed up situation and it's still keeping interesting without being too dark.

It's especially fun with Albrecht being what one expects in a noble of such society. Focused on the goal of gaining and retaining power. Sure, he is harsh to Henrietta, but he is honest with her in all things. That's what makes him worth watching, not a paragon of goodness, but someone with the fire of willpower to make a force for change. Someone who listens to Saito, not as some holy avatar, but because his ideas are good.

Though I can't imagine how hilariously the histories (official and unofficial) will portray both him and Saito.
apeljohn chapter 11 . 3/25
God *dammit* you've made me feel bad for Louise. Shame on you! Shame, I say!
Rifful chapter 23 . 3/2
An interesting take on ZnT. I like that you went in a completely different direction from canon, while still keeping true to the story.
CrazyScythe chapter 2 . 2/19
The harshness of this world gives me goosebumps. You have great success at turning stories into even larger dystopias lol.
Fuckboy Chris chapter 23 . 2/13
10/10 can't wait for more chapters
Fuckboy Chris chapter 1 . 2/7
Just read first chapter... Best thing I've read in a while, gritty and focuses on the slavery of Halkeginia! Thanks for the write!