Reviews for Beyond the Lines
twimima7 chapter 15 . 1/28
Jerkward was ready to kick the woman he proclaimed over and over again how much he loved her and was not even going to give her a chance to prove her innocence and had 10 minutes to pack her things and kick her out. Bella is too good for him and forgave him to quickly. What of James and Victoria? This was a blackmail scheme if any.
Twimima7 chapter 5 . 1/26
My word for a Mafia Boss who wants to protect his family, why oh why would he not check up on the people that Bella is going to meet up with. I'm disappointed in his carelessness.
imima7 chapter 1 . 1/26
Just found this story and can't find Across The Lines? So as I love reading these type of Mafia stories I will just have to make do and enjoy your writings.
Kopec82 chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Where's across the line? I can't find it?! Help
Guest chapter 33 . 4/17/2016
Love love this story. Can you post beyond the lines?
Becky 1963 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Where can I find Accross the Lines?
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Beyond The Lines has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in September on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Skye-Blue 101 chapter 42 . 9/21/2014
Okay, for some weird reason, all of your stories were taken off of my alert list. When I went back to fix it, I noticed that the original, first installment, Across the Lines, is no longer on your page. Just wondering what happened. Will you be reposting it?
sujari6 chapter 42 . 9/15/2014
Glad it worked out for them.
Julie-ACF chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I would adore to read this, but I can't find the first part. Has it been pulled?
TMart37 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I'd love to read the sequel but I have not had the opportunity to read Across the Lines. Where could I find the first story? Thanks :)
CatchingSnowflakes13 chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Sad to see the end but definitely enjoyed the ride. Thanks for sharing :)
debslmac chapter 42 . 9/9/2014
Loved this story
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 42 . 9/8/2014
Great ending. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Donteee chapter 42 . 9/8/2014
awwwh im gonna miss them /: