Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dials of Time
daniel 29 chapter 5 . 4/26
seems like a hybrid of quantum leap and bill and ted's excellent journey
maestro della fiamma oscura chapter 5 . 3/21
hey abandonaste la historia? cuando publicas el capitulo 6?.
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Harry has lost all semblance of secrecy. I wonder how it would be possible to get the stone now?
WhiteElfElder chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
Who was the girl? Harry did not need to go do the past to give the cloak, wand, and stone to the brothers as that would have happened anyway and he broke things by becoming his father.
bedazzledmusic chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
Nice ghostly winky character
bedazzledmusic chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Evil cliffhanger hehehe
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
I am surprised at Harry. He put the Mufliato up for their ride to school but he doesn't bother with it for a discussion as important and meant to be secret as this in a more or less public place such as the kitchens?
Anyway, interesting twist with Bella as an Unspeakable.
All those students leaving school and noone is any the wiser of it. I would have thought that the wards would have, if not prevented them, at least informed the administration about students being AWOL.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
Moody keeps referring to the time Harry told him about what he had done as last night, but it is still the same day.
Good chapter though.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
Good.
The only thing I am wondering about is why Lily was so dismissive towards 'James' at the feast, right from the get-go. It can't be because James or the Marauders insulted or picked on Severus. The three boys spent the whole train ride in their compartment, had no interaction with them before the sorting and hadn't been up to no good yet, so why the attitude.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Nice twist
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Intriguing.

As a little aside, you started two subsequent paragraphs with "The Basilisk who was as cunning as a snake contemplated these words for a few minutes and finally responded" and while one of those instances is the basilisk answering, the other one is Harry.
starboy454 chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
excellent story so far
zarkan chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Not bad please update soon see ya.
The Dark Dragen chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Interesting story, can't wait to read more, have you decided on the pairings yet? If so, what are they please...
SlimShady'sCrazy chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I don't think that "21st century technology" is a match for magic. I'm pretty sure all those huge tanks and explosive equipment would hinder the people using them. I mean, do you really think that death eaters would fall to a missile coming at them? Of course not they'd just send it right back. I could see them losing if the the stuff were like magic-proof or something, but they're not. It would probably take years to make something like that plausible, and I'm pretty sure that wizards thought too highly of using muggle artefacts. They're even a law against enchanting them in Britain so yeah, I'm out.

Best regards, Yomamma3