Reviews for Harry Potter and the Dials of Time
I am surprised at Harry. He put the Mufliato up for their ride to school but he doesn't bother with it for a discussion as important and meant to be secret as this in a more or less public place such as the kitchens?
Anyway, interesting twist with Bella as an Unspeakable.
All those students leaving school and noone is any the wiser of it. I would have thought that the wards would have, if not prevented them, at least informed the administration about students being AWOL.
Moody keeps referring to the time Harry told him about what he had done as last night, but it is still the same day.
Good chapter though.
Good.
The only thing I am wondering about is why Lily was so dismissive towards 'James' at the feast, right from the get-go. It can't be because James or the Marauders insulted or picked on Severus. The three boys spent the whole train ride in their compartment, had no interaction with them before the sorting and hadn't been up to no good yet, so why the attitude.
Nice twist
Intriguing.

As a little aside, you started two subsequent paragraphs with "The Basilisk who was as cunning as a snake contemplated these words for a few minutes and finally responded" and while one of those instances is the basilisk answering, the other one is Harry.
starboy454 chapter 5 . 3/26
excellent story so far
zarkan chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Not bad please update soon see ya.
The Dark Dragen chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Interesting story, can't wait to read more, have you decided on the pairings yet? If so, what are they please...
SlimShady'sCrazy chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I don't think that "21st century technology" is a match for magic. I'm pretty sure all those huge tanks and explosive equipment would hinder the people using them. I mean, do you really think that death eaters would fall to a missile coming at them? Of course not they'd just send it right back. I could see them losing if the the stuff were like magic-proof or something, but they're not. It would probably take years to make something like that plausible, and I'm pretty sure that wizards thought too highly of using muggle artefacts. They're even a law against enchanting them in Britain so yeah, I'm out.

Best regards, Yomamma3
Vegasman59 chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Well thing are very interesting I can't wait for more.
serialkeller chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
Why is Harry telling everyone and their mother about him being a time traveller instead of mind wiping them?
geetac chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
I like the chapter
Vladimir Mithrander chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
One: Harry/Lily ewwwwwwww
Two: cool story so far
Three: once the MOD always the MOD, after all, one is bad enough anymore than that, Death would go nuts, my opinion your story we'll see how it goes
Guest chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
I've enjoyed this and hope you would continue it, if only to find out who the girl (I assume is either the daughter of Fate, or is an avatar of Fate herself) that winked at him is; or to see Harry/James seduce his own mother (for weird reasons that I don't understand I like the idea)
GinnyMyLove chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
I was looking forward to his pet basilisk...