Reviews for Broken
Pinkpillow19 chapter 5 . 8/24/2019
The English is a bit too off for me. I was excited about the idea but can't follow the English
No Fate 1990 chapter 19 . 12/26/2017
This story was super duper sad, but I enjoyed reading it
Katiarange chapter 19 . 5/26/2017
Love this story! parts of it were hard but over all it was a great read
tasheika.conley chapter 19 . 3/18/2016
Very nice story.
Brianna-Beleaver chapter 11 . 1/30/2016
Why would you do that!:( She was suposed to has her Happily ever after. I feel like u enjoy screwing her over.
Brianna-Beleaver chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
Yes u are
man.of.audacity chapter 19 . 7/29/2015
You are an amazing writer. Your English is very good actually. This was an amazing story. You probably won't see this but if you do I just wanted to let you know you actually made me cry. Even professional writers can't make me cry. So very well done
Regina Bynum18 chapter 19 . 4/5/2015
I loved it
Regina11 chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Fucking make neal get hos penis cut off with no pain killers and let him get beat up and then cut off his whole length and let him bleed out slowly
guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Just wanted to give you some friendly advice.
When writing, everytime some one new is talking, make it a separate paragraph.
Even if it's only a word or two.
It makes reading soo much easier on the eyes, and the story easier to follow.
Great work.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
Oh GOSH! So BEAUTIFUL! Love that Cora turned good! Kind of funny that Hook brought her there and then dropped off the grid!
Gunner4Life chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
Nice ending! I think it was really really good, especially for your first fanfic. I think you may have lost the plot a little, with the intro of Greg and Tamara especially but you had a good basic plot and you did it well. Congrats! Will start reading your other story soon, and expect that it will be just as good, if not better :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is scaring. No offence but I don't like how you made Neal rape Regina and make him some kind of whore?! It was pretty scaring stuff. But congrats for writing a fanfic! If you took the Neal part out, it'd be really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Take Baelfire off the character list here. None of his fans want to see this story.
Sedgie chapter 19 . 9/20/2013