Reviews for Gilded Cage
Aquos35 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
It's really bittersweet, although I admit these types of fics are my guilty pleasure, and you're the forte of these things! I love the part of the sun and the moon thing. Really touching. Thanks for making this fic. I'm more of a silent reader to Yaoi and Yuri fics, so for me to review is such a rare thing, but the beauty of this fic... I just can't resist to review! Will be looking to see more of your fics.
Misses Tsundere chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! *hysterically sobbing* TT
This was so beautiful but sooo saaaaad ;_;
painxsmile chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I like that you separated them in the end. It made it more realistic. Well done :)
apples chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
hhaha..haha.. haa

*SOB* WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME

I LOVE YOU MAN.

WOW YOU'RE AMAZING
Chii chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
poor misaki... (T_T)
I hope you make the continuation of this story. make usagi and misaki meet again, maybe misaki as his bodyguard in the afterlife hehehehe...
hinshihoushi chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
As usual you come up with interesting and original stories. I always enjoy your writting. However, I will admit to being depressed after this one.

I will just have to imagine that they were reunited in some way, like Misaki joins his brother and serves diligently in silence for years and then there is a scene at Akihiko's death bed far in the future... it helps :)
forever-fangirling1997 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Wow i loved this but its so sad :'( umm maybe you should make a sequel? Please please please! :D
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
You're such a bastard...writing such beautiful heart wrenching stories not considering the amount of tears your readers will shed. Once again I'm crying like a fool about your stories and love them the same time.
I especially love the first part, the moon and sun story. Really, everyone once thought about why moon and sun won't met but this version is sick, adorable and heartbreaking at the same time. And a story according to this about misaki and usagi written by you will result in many many tears...
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
T _ T this was so sad... but so cute too... ughhhh
SaySaeri chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
How do you feel when you type this- I can't imagine myself handling this type of sad, bittersweet story. Also, that picture on Tumblr with Misaki on Ritsu's body XD I did a double take at first and then I was like, laughing and saying 'Why?!' It was really good, great job.
Just please, please let the next one shot be close to cheery.
anonymousonlooker chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Your stories are always so wonderful! I'm amazed again! And very upset, but mostly I just really loved this story! All through this I tried to talk myself into believing there would be a happy ending, but really I should have known better Dx Tragic love stories are always so beautiful in a melancholy way, but why do they have to hurt my heart so bad! I was crying by the end of this, and really I couldn't help myself. It was just so emotional, but the story was so beautiful! My friend called right as I finished and I kinda ended up ranting about how much this story hurt.. oops.. but the thing you wrote about the sun and the moon, and the way you had Misaki tell it when he was younger is probably one of my favorite things from any of your stories! It was really powerful and the story about the sun and the moon was really poetic and I just really loved it! It just fit so well! Though now I don't think I'll ever be able to stop seeing them as tragic lovers.. Ah, anyway I loved it and yeah, even if it broke my heart! Or maybe because it broke my heart.. I don't know anymore..
LetGo666 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Part of me, really doesn't like it that your stories make me cry. T-T I'm not joking when I say I have been more emotional about this story than your others. Still my favorite one is the mind controlling Misaki one.
Still, I love them! I love your stories! Please don't stop writing! I'm always watching and waiting pateintly for more.
lakeofstars chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I'M CRYING.
RENAImochi chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
No what. ...this...its 2am and I think im gonna cry myself to sleep now...(T-T)
SlythClover chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Haru-san ! Sashibaru da naaaaaaaaa !

Hontoni gomen, ne ? Sonani osoku natte. Yurushite-kureru no ?

Soshite omedeto goisaimasu !

Erm, sorry, it's been such a long time since I reviewed anything from you before of my way back to France. I'll try to catch up from now.

heart-piercing as usual...And much more pedagogic about a famous-yet-not-so-popular element of Japan culture abroad ! Thanks a lot for the doc and glossary.

As for the story in itself, I found the beginning very cute, but Misaki is a great precocious child here .

And also...Why are all the stories you have been writing these past few months so sad ? You're such a talented writer, why not some sparks from such a cheerful boy as our Misaki ? After all, that's how why Usami Akihiko loves him in the first place.

What do you think ?

See you much sooner this time !

PS : I have the internet at home now, I'll be able to see the next parts of your blog, hear about that soon too !

Mata-ne : )