Reviews for Scattered Pictures (Twilight 25: Round 8 Entries)
ChristyWIX chapter 25 . 7/13/2014
This one definitely needs more . . . triple shot!
ChristyWIX chapter 24 . 7/13/2014
Oh, that was goooood . . . I liked that a lot!
ChristyWIX chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
That was adorable . . . loved it!
ChristyWIX chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
I was expecting them to make the wish . . . turn around and see three women sitting there watching them . . . women they'd not met yet . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
Awwww . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
Ummm, yes, please . . . much more on this one . . . perhaps a three shot?
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
Take THAT Renee! Hope you feel really, supremely awful for making your daughter feel like a failure at staying pregnant. Whew, you weren't kidding at that bitch warning . . . I really hope that Charlie chews her out for that. At least Edward has Charlie's approval. Poor Bella.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
Such a dream of mine . . . to live on a lake . . . sigh.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
I don't think she should give him the pass on the coffee . . . LOL
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
I love the writings on how affected by her he is . . . when he's hiding from her and the possibilities of her . . . this was a good one of those
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
That was super cute and it needs more . . . just sayin'
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
That right there, in a nutshell, is why I own my very own custom made roller skates . . . just in case, someday, somebody, wants to go skating . . . the thought of putting someone else's skates on . . . shivers. And yes, I have my own bowling shoes too . . . go ahead . . . laugh at me . . . everyone else does . . . hehehe
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
We have a White Album . . . and we're happy about it too. My dad bought at the record store when it first came out . . . so, we've had it forever . . . YAY!
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 7/13/2014
Too cute . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
So sweet . . . just wonderful . . . you said so much in such a little space . . . loved it!