Reviews for Holding On and Letting Go
CharlotteAshmore chapter 41 . 5/11
This is my fav story hands down :D
CharlotteAshmore chapter 7 . 5/10
Gawd! So fkn good :D
Love this daryl pov of things!
This is just lovely!
I love it!
Calliope24 chapter 15 . 12/20/2015
Hi, I know this was posted some time ago, but I wanted to comment on how much I am enjoying this story. In particular, I wanted to thank you for this chapter. It is really a shame how little they have shown us about Glenn's history in the 6 seasons of the series. For everyone else, we have had at least been given little snippets, but only the barest outline of Glenn's life before the turn. I think you've given us a lovely and poignant back story for him. Thanks!
girlface chapter 41 . 11/23/2015
What a wonderfully thought out story. I loved all the ways that the past and future interwove themselves.
Ines Lovett chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
I love your story *_*
And I love so much how you show Glenn's POV and flashbacks :3
And the fact that some of the characters speak Spanish has made me happy lol (I'm Spanish). Also I wanted to let you know that in Spanish it's "vĂ¡monos"instead of "vamanos " n.n though ot doesn't really matter because whoever speaks the language will understand it, and whoever doesn't won't xD
readinggirl1989 chapter 41 . 11/18/2015
awesome!
YeCatsJ chapter 41 . 9/17/2015
Awesome story
vane1980 chapter 41 . 8/1/2015
Me encanto esta historia que talento tienes para escribir muy bella y emocionante 3
chemfemme chapter 9 . 7/28/2015
I really enjoy how you weave the details into these fever encounters: dialogue, relationships, alternate takes on scenes from the show. Andrea's passage that began with "You're burning up..." hit hard, even though she soft-pedaled with another outcome; maybe bc Glenn is so optimistic, it's hard to take when he gets fatalistic.
"...syrupy splash" was such an evocative description; it made me imagine all sorts of creepy, spine-shivery things about that water and why it would make syrupy sounds, gulp.
chemfemme chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
Liked how you structured this chapter, cutting between Glenn's fever encounters and his reality. Interesting choice using Merle and Dale, I liked reading your AN about why you chose Merle. Also interesting how "purgatory" is also a bit hellish (warms my catechism-indoctrinated soul to see the older use).
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2015
I LOVED this chapter! Thanks for making me smile!
jasmayyyne chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
Ed was a real piece of crap. Suck how she can't have anymore children cause of him!