Reviews for The Wedding Planner
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Love this!
Cocobelle chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Love it! I like how you capture their character so well.
PQ chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I'm too lazy to sign in.

Fun story! I love Brenda's plan to figuratively slap Pope across the face with what he threw away.

Poor Fritz - thinking he's about to get lucky when Willie Ray walks in. Need a cold shower there, handsome?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Loved the story. I like the ending when Willie ray walked in the door hoping to spend some time with them. I also enjoy reading about the jealous side of Fritz especially when it comes to will pope. I like the idea of him wanting to take physical action on him. Usually he's always porttrayed as cool and collected so I lime reading about that side of him. Good story. I can see Brenda finally happy about all the wedding arrrangents.

Miss reading your stories I hope there are more to come
Marie chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Nice. :) thank you
Labyrinth01 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I love your portrayal of Fritz's anger and Jealousy toward Pope here, something I like to explore in my stories too. i always wondered how he felt about Pope being at his wedding, and this story provided a great reason for why the jerk was invited in the first place. One has to wonder, though, if in the back of Fritz's mind, he's thinking, "I'll show Pope that she's mine, and I make her happy. I won and he lost." I agree-alpha males!

Nothing satisfies like a Janet fic. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Oh ManateeMama, you always save my seems you always post a wonderful story around the time I have had a long stressful day. I always get that excited intake of breath when ever I see your author name beside a new posted story,and I know it will be a good one. As usual you never let me down. I won't do anything else until I get your story read. I ramble on... :) Thanks again for another wonderful Brenda/Fritz story. Please don't ever stop sharing your wonderful talent with us. That is a big order to fill I know. What can I say... :)