Reviews for The Boy in the Team
Tiara13 chapter 37 . 4/1
this bold is coming out more and more and I don't know how I feel about this
Tiara13 chapter 22 . 3/31
I may not say a lot of words in this review but I truly love this story and if another review is to make another person read then gladly try it out because I may only be 1/4 in but it was awesome
Veraq chapter 35 . 2/3
I have to say, with all the angst and violence in this story, the manga-typical comedic violence really doesn't work for me.
Veraq chapter 34 . 2/3
It's quite funny how one's point of view completely changes people. Normally you'd think of Naruko as a good person for wanting to save everyone.
However, from the point of view of a normal genin or chuunin, people like Shinku, Naruko is actually worse than Gato. Sure, Gato is cruel and kills anyone who stands against him, but Naruko is completely ready to cause the death of thousands of uninvolved people and force a whole generation of low skill chuunin, like Shinku would be if he had his way, into a war they don't want, just because she wants to change something she doesn't like.
Naruko probably doesn't even understand what she is doing, like a kid trampling on an ant hill, just that the ants are people like Shinku.
Saintro chapter 83 . 1/3
This is the best fanriction I have ever read and I am so in love right now, you have no idea. It made me shocked, laugh, be worried out of my mind, kept me up late into the night and I regret none of it. Thank you, please keep writing.
Simianpower chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
NaruKO is a girl, yet still talks like NaruTO, including that irritating verbal tick that should be changed for a girl to 'ttebaNE.

The premise of the story was offputting. The first half page was enough for me to stop. The author's note for chapter 1, glaring at me as I write this, strongly validates my choice to drop it early. The cringe is strong!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/6/2019
What the fuck? This chapter had bullshit written all over it. Possibly one of the worst Konoha Crush Arcs I have ever seen.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/6/2019
Again, nothing. He apparently doesn't fear death, yet he still stutters like Hinata on steroids because someone slammed a fucking pencil on his desk.
Guest chapter 39 . 9/6/2019
Again. Nothing.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/6/2019
Again, the same thing over and over again. And again, he doesn't learn anything
Guest chapter 37 . 9/6/2019
Its the same bullshit over and over again. Shinku being a pussy while Inner-Shinku does all the work. Kakashi being a dick and threatening to kill him, same old same old. At least try to be creative.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/5/2019
I like Inner-Shinku a lot more. He actually has the balls to talk back without stuttering.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/5/2019
Interesting. Kushimaru Kuriarare and Jinin Akebino were killes by Might Duy. And Ameyuri Ringo died long before that, yet the three of them are still alive.
Rusticsoldier chapter 54 . 8/16/2019
Jist finished 54.. read your notes. Had to wonder were people really that upaet. Honestly i always wondered why the sharigun was not used in medical.. im pretty happy with the changes
erainyego chapter 83 . 8/5/2019
It was a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing this with the world. I spent every free moment for three days reading this work.
1,810 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »