Reviews for The Boy in the Team
Jack oh lantern chapter 36 . 5/16
I am on chapter 36 and I just wanted to say that this fanfic is making me hate Kakashi something fierce for being such a shitty person. The main reason why is because it is showing him as a asshole in such a realistic light
just a reader chapter 83 . 5/12
This story isn't perfect by any means- but it's still a damn good one. If you'd like to read any story, this is one of the best places to do so. Thanks for taking all of us on the ride, Shadenight.
Chikeninacoop chapter 54 . 4/8
it's 12 am on a school night. I didn't do any of my homework. and I read 54 chapters in 1 day.
I think this is unhealthy
FreeJSJJ chapter 83 . 1/15
Great story mate!
Spoiler Below!

The only thing I find troubling is that Naruto "liking" Shinku came out of nowhere to me.
One moment she is egging on Hanabi and then ,bam she is asking/telling him to be her boyfriend.

Neverthless this is one of the best Naruto Fanfics I have read, in fact this one of the best fangics I have read !
Thanks for sharing your wonderful story with us!
apocs chapter 83 . 12/24/2017
great story
Guest chapter 78 . 11/15/2017
i hate how naruko is just always there for every little problem or even no problem at all and they hold a long drawn out philosophical discussion all the time again and again, besides that it's pretty good
Purplebeian chapter 60 . 11/9/2017
Not Zabuza then, Chojuro.
Purplebeian chapter 58 . 11/9/2017
Zabuza?
Purplebeian chapter 56 . 11/9/2017
No, Fu! I wanted more ShinFu action...
Purplebeian chapter 51 . 11/9/2017
Well, then. Somebody is fucking up Shinku's life.
Purplebeian chapter 50 . 11/9/2017
...Really?
Purplebeian chapter 45 . 11/8/2017
Shinku is so badass when the situation calls for it.
Purplebeian chapter 34 . 11/8/2017
Ohmigawd, I love this new development. Shinku is probably one of the best Sakura replacements ever.
Kakatoes chapter 56 . 10/26/2017
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I HATE YOU! YOU MONSTER

Seriously you got me, I thought Fu joined Akatsuki after thinking shinku died even if it led to her own death in the end because of bugkaze bugs and imagined the dragon wasn't deidara but a giant bug.

Especially as I semi spoiled myself by reading the chap titles accidentally especially the last one. I really thought Hanabi would end with Sasuke (which might still be the case).

Anyway well played, you made me feel really bad, which shows that I care for your characters. This chapter makes this story one of my all-time favorites. Honest.

They were so cute together though. It's a shame. I love your Fu.

However what REALLY surprised me is to learn that you go blind while writing your story. I have several failed attempts molding in my files and each and every time I didn't start writing until I had the end/major axes decided before hand. I don't know how you can work like that. To each is own I guess. And yours must work better than mine as I deleted all the stories I started for not being satisfied enough with them.

Thanks for the hard work,

Cheers :D
Kakatoes chapter 44 . 10/26/2017
Really loving the character development with Sasuke. And all around really. Yugao is hilarious.
1,758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »