Reviews for The Best Cure
becgate chapter 1 . 5/25
Loved it! !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Beautiful friendship. Very well done.
L. Harris chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
This is all things lovely and fluffy and sweet, and I ADORE IT! I love the idea of the four of them being an awkward team, figuring out each others' needs and boundaries and ultimately always rising to the challenge of meeting each other where they're wanted. I almost didn't expect to get a Mycroft part; when I saw that it was coming, I squealed and read on. Soooooo cute! Thank you for sharing this :D
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I loved the Tintin reference. And this story was very cute in general.
marterc83 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Read several of your stories tonight, have to go to bed now and finish during the weekend.
You're very good. I can see them, and I love the bromance aspect of it.
Will follow your page.
SiriusDancer chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Super awesome! I think Mycroft's was my favorite though. The humor was beautifully inserted as was the dark awful stuff. Great fic! Thanks
Jennatem chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
What a touching story! I greatly enjoyed the view you provided into the nature of the friendship between the four. Each problem was realistic and not overly dramatized. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Fantastic! I love this! Although it is slightly ironic to be reading a story about insomnia at almost half one in the morning...
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Absolutely beautiful. Richly detailed, in character to the point of a mental film playing out of the whole thing, and the bits with Mycroft (especially the friend ship acknowledgement) were lovely.
englishtutor chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was beautifully done. So many great lines-I wish the copy and paste would work! Glad I discovered this.
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Interesting. I like the friendships with Lestrade portrayed more deeply than usual. And I love Mycroft being brought into it. He could use some good friends. :-)
Edowen chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I loved this story! Thanks so much for writing it.
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Love it. :D
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013

I don't know that I can describe just how much I love this. I read it twice before, and waited a while to comment... and just had to read it again, despite the lateness of the hour. Beautiful job pulling out the nuances of the characters... from dealing with Sherlock early on and working your way up to Mycroft.

That was so, so good. I am impressed. I love Greg calling John, Johnny... so affectionate and so Greg... and the different ways they had for handling each other and meeting their needs was perfect. The platonic bed-sharing at the end of each night... sigh. I love the image of Sherlock using John as a pillow, and latching on to Greg's shirt... and the death grip John had on Sherlock's shirt... needing that grounding.

Just. Love. It. :-D
KimberlyTheOwl chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Beautifully crafted little friendship story. I like the symmetry and the language.