Reviews for The Love Of A Woman
M.A. C.O.R.A chapter 23 . 3/12
Lovely story...had me guessing althrough
erika shoval chapter 23 . 3/12
gratulak
Cat1961 chapter 22 . 3/12
I've been reading fan-fiction for a couple of years now and thought I had exhausted all the great stories that were already completed before I found them. I'm glad I was wrong. Loved the plot, loved the roller-coaster ride. Thank you.
delena05 chapter 22 . 2/27
Such an amazing story! You handled all the twists so well. Everything was perfectly planned by you. This was something really different from all the stories I have read here and I loved every moment of it.
And a really beautiful ending, saying their vows once again in the church which sort of gave them an opportunity to start everything anew was simply awesome.
This story is definitely among my top favorites :)
delena05 chapter 21 . 2/27
Really liked Elena's speech to him. Cant wait to read how they reunite.
kfulmer7 chapter 22 . 2/27
Excellent! Love it! I am almost speechless it was so good and I didn't see any of that coming but loved it very much! Sad that Caroline is having issues - I hope all turns out fine for her and the baby and that you include their future in the epilogue also. Glad Enzo told Damon the truth and glad they decided to redo their business. Love how Damon planned all that and Caroline helped get her ready and there without her suspecting anything. Loved the church and all the moments afterward! Love they couldn't wait in the car too! So happy how it all worked out! Love the book she was keeping of Damon's trip and glad she showed it to Caroline but I'm thinking Caroline knew a lot more about Damon's travels than she told Elena. Glad he wasn't gone any longer. Like the result of her hormones being wacky and glad Damon is back to help her with that! Hoping Caroline & Klaus stayed there also and hope that Damon & Elena will be at the hospital with them. I loved this story very much especially knowing how it is now and understanding all the details. Very well written. Hoping the epilogue is very long as I would love to read what happens in all their futures - unless you are doing a sequel that would be great too. Thanks for writing! Please post more happy ending D&E stories. I still am awestruck at how this chapter turned out, love it so much! Have a great weekend! Karen
delena05 chapter 19 . 2/27
Aww they just cant be away from each other. I cant explain how widly I smiled on hearing he removed the divorse papers :D
delena05 chapter 17 . 2/27
Not again :/
delena05 chapter 16 . 2/27
Really beautiful chapter :)
delena05 chapter 15 . 2/27
So glad to see them happy .
delena05 chapter 14 . 2/27
Finally things make sense now. And well looks like Enzo does feel something for Damon, dont know how to feel about that :p
delena05 chapter 13 . 2/27
okayyy what just happened? :O
delena05 chapter 11 . 2/27
So damm heartbreaking :'(
delena05 chapter 9 . 2/27
Thank god am readinh this story as a completed one. I surely wouldnt have survived the confusion otherwise :p
They are apparently in an unhappy marriage so what was all that stuff which happened between them in Chicago?
delena05 chapter 8 . 2/27
ok what is happening? Am confused as hell!