Reviews for The Love Of A Woman
LGZSPECCY chapter 22 . 11/18
This story was amazing! I loved it! I don't want to give too much away for other readers, but damn! I hopped I figured it out at the beginning. So glad I did! Otherwise I would of hated it. Such a good story! Love it!
brumfz chapter 1 . 11/9
I struggle at the beginning but now everything makes sense.
Great idea and beautifully written
bellabubbles21 chapter 23 . 11/5
This story is amazing.
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 7/19
This story is *powerful* !
I had mixed feelings reading it .. because they were both hurt and the story was not a simple love story. It was so much more. Im glad I read it. Amazing storyline !
I need to read it again because you cant understand the storyline by reading it once ...
zaubernuss chapter 22 . 4/20
I only realized after reading "Nightingale" that you wrote this story, too. It was a bit of a roller coaster: it was totally intriguing in the beginning and then got very confusing. It took me a while to get round to the idea of that particular twist. But you brought it to a nice end, although I personally could have done without the misunderstanding shortly before the happy end. One should think that people learn from them - especially these two, after a misunderstanding had driven them apart in the first place. People assuming and not talking always annoy me. This being said, this story contained the most heartbraking love-scene I've read in a book for a long, long time. You made me feel the hurt - and the comfort, so you really did justice to the category.
psychedup24 chapter 22 . 4/20
Hoping you'll post the epilogue soon though :) great story!
tv chapter 23 . 4/15
Read this non stop for 2 days and finally reached the beautiful end please update asap xo
Jrmdelena chapter 23 . 4/10
Love this story - beautifully written. Plot was great and characters very believable, impressed with the flow of the writing - well worth the read, looking forward to the epilogue. Thank you
zaubernuss chapter 5 . 4/5
Hm - I'm assuming that Elena was April's babysitter and Damon was the stranger she met at the bar that night. Just how come they don't realize it at this point? They surely should, there were enough clues in their mutual confessions. And provided it's not what I'm thinking - why the coincidences?
M.A. C.O.R.A chapter 23 . 3/12
Lovely story...had me guessing althrough
erika shoval chapter 23 . 3/12
Cat1961 chapter 22 . 3/12
I've been reading fan-fiction for a couple of years now and thought I had exhausted all the great stories that were already completed before I found them. I'm glad I was wrong. Loved the plot, loved the roller-coaster ride. Thank you.
delena05 chapter 22 . 2/27
Such an amazing story! You handled all the twists so well. Everything was perfectly planned by you. This was something really different from all the stories I have read here and I loved every moment of it.
And a really beautiful ending, saying their vows once again in the church which sort of gave them an opportunity to start everything anew was simply awesome.
This story is definitely among my top favorites :)
delena05 chapter 21 . 2/27
Really liked Elena's speech to him. Cant wait to read how they reunite.
kfulmer7 chapter 22 . 2/27
Excellent! Love it! I am almost speechless it was so good and I didn't see any of that coming but loved it very much! Sad that Caroline is having issues - I hope all turns out fine for her and the baby and that you include their future in the epilogue also. Glad Enzo told Damon the truth and glad they decided to redo their business. Love how Damon planned all that and Caroline helped get her ready and there without her suspecting anything. Loved the church and all the moments afterward! Love they couldn't wait in the car too! So happy how it all worked out! Love the book she was keeping of Damon's trip and glad she showed it to Caroline but I'm thinking Caroline knew a lot more about Damon's travels than she told Elena. Glad he wasn't gone any longer. Like the result of her hormones being wacky and glad Damon is back to help her with that! Hoping Caroline & Klaus stayed there also and hope that Damon & Elena will be at the hospital with them. I loved this story very much especially knowing how it is now and understanding all the details. Very well written. Hoping the epilogue is very long as I would love to read what happens in all their futures - unless you are doing a sequel that would be great too. Thanks for writing! Please post more happy ending D&E stories. I still am awestruck at how this chapter turned out, love it so much! Have a great weekend! Karen