Reviews for The Love Of A Woman
sajen.freyberg chapter 9 . 6/27
Ok, now I'm confused. I thought Damon was the guy in Chicago, but if he is he's the husband too, so why do they act so different in Chicago?
TruffleShuffle21 chapter 22 . 6/12
PLEASE FIND THE INSPIRATION TO AT LEAST POST A SHORT EPILOGUE. DE ARE STILL BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER. FAN FICTION IS OUR ONLY AVENUE TO HAVE THEM UNTIL THEY BRING NINA BACK. PLEASE.
Damon'sBourbon1864 chapter 22 . 5/20
Please post the epilogue
Sorry but this story just got too confusing for me. It was good at first but then the whole thing started to feel like a totally different story. The first couple chapters were really good though.
LGZSPECCY chapter 22 . 11/18/2015
This story was amazing! I loved it! I don't want to give too much away for other readers, but damn! I hopped I figured it out at the beginning. So glad I did! Otherwise I would of hated it. Such a good story! Love it!
brumfz chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
I struggle at the beginning but now everything makes sense.
Great idea and beautifully written
bellabubbles21 chapter 23 . 11/5/2015
This story is amazing.
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
This story is *powerful* !
I had mixed feelings reading it .. because they were both hurt and the story was not a simple love story. It was so much more. Im glad I read it. Amazing storyline !
I need to read it again because you cant understand the storyline by reading it once ...
THANKS !
zaubernuss chapter 22 . 4/20/2015
I only realized after reading "Nightingale" that you wrote this story, too. It was a bit of a roller coaster: it was totally intriguing in the beginning and then got very confusing. It took me a while to get round to the idea of that particular twist. But you brought it to a nice end, although I personally could have done without the misunderstanding shortly before the happy end. One should think that people learn from them - especially these two, after a misunderstanding had driven them apart in the first place. People assuming and not talking always annoy me. This being said, this story contained the most heartbraking love-scene I've read in a book for a long, long time. You made me feel the hurt - and the comfort, so you really did justice to the category.
psychedup24 chapter 22 . 4/20/2015
Hoping you'll post the epilogue soon though :) great story!
tv chapter 23 . 4/15/2015
Read this non stop for 2 days and finally reached the beautiful end please update asap xo
Jrmdelena chapter 23 . 4/10/2015
Love this story - beautifully written. Plot was great and characters very believable, impressed with the flow of the writing - well worth the read, looking forward to the epilogue. Thank you
zaubernuss chapter 5 . 4/5/2015
Hm - I'm assuming that Elena was April's babysitter and Damon was the stranger she met at the bar that night. Just how come they don't realize it at this point? They surely should, there were enough clues in their mutual confessions. And provided it's not what I'm thinking - why the coincidences?
M.A. C.O.R.A chapter 23 . 3/12/2015
Lovely story...had me guessing althrough
erika shoval chapter 23 . 3/12/2015