Reviews for My Little Pony's Guide to the Galaxy
Brave Chaser chapter 9 . 10/17/2018
"Marvin's in the car park."
"What's he doing there?"
"Parking cars."
LOL! If anyone asks me why I'm in the car park, I'll say that I'm parking cars.
Brave Chaser chapter 7 . 10/17/2018
My brain's being destroyed.
Brave Chaser chapter 6 . 10/17/2018
Rarity seems to have the only brain.
Brave Chaser chapter 5 . 10/17/2018
It had to be Pinkie Pie, didn't it? Well, at least I know somepony is happy.
Brave Chaser chapter 4 . 10/17/2018
No. No! NO! NO! NO! NO!
Brave Chaser chapter 3 . 10/17/2018
I'm giggling.
Brave Chaser chapter 1 . 10/17/2018
What about the rest of the Elements? Surely Apple Jack would've saved them too! Why Rarity only?
gandalf chapter 12 . 1/30/2017
A couple of the names are also misspelled. Last of all, you put in the line about joining the HUMAN race.
gandalf chapter 12 . 1/29/2017
Isn't this just Rarity and Applejack repeating Arthur and Ford's lines? And the line was ten billion people. Which would have been populated with whatever people lived there. So replacing the word people with ponies is wrong because in this, you use ponies as a replacement for humans. Which Ford Prefect was not.
gandalf chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
For instance, in the original, the Vogon Captain said humanity had no interest in local affairs, as he put it. He didn't say they didn't know there was other life in the universe. And, like I said, Equestria isn't in a universe as he meant it.
gandalf chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
Equestria is a magical realm that exists in another dimension, not an actual planet. The ruler makes the sun rise. Does that sound like a planet? This is also insulting to Douglas Adams. His dialogue was better than this.
stankyledeansam chapter 12 . 7/31/2016
Is there more to this
grunthos chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
There was a specific reason the Earth was demolished. What has My Little Pony to do with the Ultimate Question? Anyway THHGTTG is being misquoted.
ChazMars chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
A very interesting variation on the original story.
ROCuevas chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
I thought it was good. Good luck on your other fics.