Reviews for The Scoobies in a Marvel World
iadorespike chapter 25 . 8/19
Thanks for saving Xander and returning his eye.

iadorespike chapter 16 . 8/19
Here’s hoping that Loki takes up where Willow was forced to leave off with Odin. I’m going to have to take a wait and see attitude with the rest.
iadorespike chapter 15 . 8/19
I don’t care for most of the Asgardians or their attitudes. I am hugely unsettled by what is happening and hugely worried for Dawn. I'm concerned that this can’t end well. Hmmm. . .
iadorespike chapter 12 . 8/19
Very interesting. Won’t save Thor from Buffy, I don’t think, but interesting nonetheless.

iadorespike chapter 11 . 8/19
Oops, Buffy is NOT going to take that well. Not even Thor can just take Dawn - holy guacamole. Also, I’m betting that Buffy CAN lift/use Mjolnar. Just saying.

iadorespike chapter 8 . 8/19
Fantastic part. I love that the Hulk wanted to protect Buffy. Adorable. OTOH, Tony’s glee over events is amusing. I love Tony. :)

iadorespike chapter 7 . 8/19
Yikes! And yet, I love this. Love large and in charge Buffy. Love it all, thanks so much!
iadorespike chapter 1 . 8/19
Wow, what a great start. I love this already.

doraemax chapter 3 . 5/21
Yeah, i don't see this ending well. Fury will try to bully his way into Council's operations. Giles will not be amused.
Thank you for finish up the story I can't tell you how many times a good story just stops at the good part so thank you
Anon chapter 19 . 3/5
Sorry, had to stop reading, couldn't continue. I tried, I always try to finish stories, but once Dawn was changed...nope, wasn't happening. It just makes me want to kill the arrogant af Asgards, including Dawn now, so sorry.
Lerris chapter 26 . 9/20/2017
This is pretty good overall, though not quite a favorite.

Xander's relationship with Dawn could have been perhaps developed a bit more prior to everything. I'm not sure if the references to project insight really help, one way or another. The Hulk's ability to somehow draw all the vampires and such to an area was interesting and might have been something to explain more. Presumably they had to come from somewhere, so did everyone get a holiday after that battle? Buffy's new potential love life wasn't that compelling. Perhaps she could have met one or the other and got to know them a bit as ordinary people? Willow's was more interesting, but she can't seem to focus. I suppose the Captain could have got some kind of minor upgrade to his shield, such as always returning to him. Dawn became an Asgard, and then Xander yet neither chose it. There is potential there, but I can't help but think Xander is less special without being merely human.

One thing that struck me as odd was that during the battle near the Hellmouth, Tony only brought one of the suits arms. I'd have been surprised if it would work unless he added an arc reactor to it, and I'd have been more surprised he just didn't grab a full suit. Given his character, I'd have expected him to have one built and stashed away. I understand he was healed and all that, but still, full powered suit of armor vs unknowns vs just the arm, is a fair bit of difference. Also, I can just see how angry Pepper would be that he went into a situation that dangerous without one.

Actually I'm a bit surprised that Xander didn't get the new eye, plus perhaps whatever else Tony could think of, though I'd have recommended the eye just saw really well, like say Georgi on Star Trek. It would be more in keeping of Xander to be patched up, taking every advantage he could, but still being human. It also would not bring up or create such an ability as to make humans into Asgard.

Overall though this was a good story with a lot going on. I think if I was going to make one overall suggestion it would be on focusing on at least one character of Avengers and Buffy and spending some time early on developing them and their interactions. The combination almost seemed slightly rushed.
lilykep chapter 25 . 8/14/2017
I really enjoyed this fic. Thank you for writing it.
Oxymironic chapter 10 . 7/3/2017
Bruce is too old but Steve is fair game?
Storiesdr chapter 26 . 6/1/2017
Great story, enjoyed it a lot. Will be reading the sequel now.