Reviews for The Scoobies in a Marvel World
doraemax chapter 3 . 5/21
Yeah, i don't see this ending well. Fury will try to bully his way into Council's operations. Giles will not be amused.
Thank you for finish up the story I can't tell you how many times a good story just stops at the good part so thank you
Anon chapter 19 . 3/5
Sorry, had to stop reading, couldn't continue. I tried, I always try to finish stories, but once Dawn was changed...nope, wasn't happening. It just makes me want to kill the arrogant af Asgards, including Dawn now, so sorry.
Lerris chapter 26 . 9/20/2017
This is pretty good overall, though not quite a favorite.

Xander's relationship with Dawn could have been perhaps developed a bit more prior to everything. I'm not sure if the references to project insight really help, one way or another. The Hulk's ability to somehow draw all the vampires and such to an area was interesting and might have been something to explain more. Presumably they had to come from somewhere, so did everyone get a holiday after that battle? Buffy's new potential love life wasn't that compelling. Perhaps she could have met one or the other and got to know them a bit as ordinary people? Willow's was more interesting, but she can't seem to focus. I suppose the Captain could have got some kind of minor upgrade to his shield, such as always returning to him. Dawn became an Asgard, and then Xander yet neither chose it. There is potential there, but I can't help but think Xander is less special without being merely human.

One thing that struck me as odd was that during the battle near the Hellmouth, Tony only brought one of the suits arms. I'd have been surprised if it would work unless he added an arc reactor to it, and I'd have been more surprised he just didn't grab a full suit. Given his character, I'd have expected him to have one built and stashed away. I understand he was healed and all that, but still, full powered suit of armor vs unknowns vs just the arm, is a fair bit of difference. Also, I can just see how angry Pepper would be that he went into a situation that dangerous without one.

Actually I'm a bit surprised that Xander didn't get the new eye, plus perhaps whatever else Tony could think of, though I'd have recommended the eye just saw really well, like say Georgi on Star Trek. It would be more in keeping of Xander to be patched up, taking every advantage he could, but still being human. It also would not bring up or create such an ability as to make humans into Asgard.

Overall though this was a good story with a lot going on. I think if I was going to make one overall suggestion it would be on focusing on at least one character of Avengers and Buffy and spending some time early on developing them and their interactions. The combination almost seemed slightly rushed.
lilykep chapter 25 . 8/14/2017
I really enjoyed this fic. Thank you for writing it.
Oxymironic chapter 10 . 7/3/2017
Bruce is too old but Steve is fair game?
Storiesdr chapter 26 . 6/1/2017
Great story, enjoyed it a lot. Will be reading the sequel now.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/5/2017
Oops I didn't leave an email address on the last review . I will also leave a review on the story I read as soon as I can find the site again, I finally learned how to use favorites ... I'm an old fart that didn't grow up with computers because they weren't invented yet LOL.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/5/2017
Hmm this site is not very good I can't seem to find a way to download this story so I can read it off-line. Is there a trick to it? I found one of your stories on a crossover is which i much more user friendly then a link led me here.
Ester Shadow chapter 26 . 1/20/2017
it was really good
CharmingButIrrational chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
Thor not knowing about earth magic and demons. Yeah don't see how that would even be possible. Good luck. I'm out.
Arewin chapter 26 . 8/22/2016
This fic was brilliant... I read it in a day! Deffo gonna check out your follow up. Keep up the good work
WanderingDragonborn chapter 26 . 8/9/2016
Great story so far and I look forward to the sequel. Keep up the good work.
Espied7 chapter 25 . 5/23/2016
Thanks for writing!
W chapter 15 . 2/24/2016
Willow should come back and eat Odin's other eye!