Reviews for ANOTHER PPG CINDERELLA STORY
AAAAAWWWW THATS SOO SAD I WISH THEY NEVER RIPPED YOUR NOTEBOOK. The only question is did you go soft at some point? GRRRRRRRR! ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON THEM I WILL HURT THEM SO MUCH! Because all those people that review like your stories and they didn't delete your profile and that what counts. also I'm there because I'm your 'nice' friend. and I like your stories soooo much try to keep on writing for the people that really like your stories. since were friends...Hi I'm Isabel nice to meet you! yay! I like to make new friends :D!
hey sup' and I'm a girl don't push it bitch or else you wish you weren't even born! warning: do not mess with me. -_- I HATE GOODY-GOODY PEOPLE THEIR JUST ... REALLY WHY?!- . BBBBOOOOORRRRREEEEDDDDD!ˇ′″µ•…‰.,·'_‘’‚‛:;\/ƒºª«»)()[]{}*‹›"“”„~&#?!¿¡ §¶†‡–—$£¥-. LOL * blows raspberry * PHHHHTT!
Nightingale Rox chapter 10 . 8/4
Wow... the only words I can describe your writing skills are amazing and simple fantastic .You my friend have a pure talent and u should be proud of it...oh n about school keep our head held high and don't show this f*****g bullies that what they r doing is affecting u .You are clearly better than those douches # 3000 tyms better always remember that..
The mangle chapter 8 . 7/27
. Awesome
Night wolf.45 chapter 12 . 7/27
That was an amazing story. I love the happy ending and that the chapters were long
Chibi Mimi 1997 chapter 12 . 3/6
I LOVE IT.
I just started it and couldn't stop until I finished it, it's awesome, you did great.
Please update the epilogue soon
Mystery chapter 9 . 1/23
I know how u feel I was bullied 2 it sucks! But it just mean they r insurcur cry baby bottoms. And it will get them no where in life and are jealous of your amazing writing skills sooooooooooooooooooooooo...SCEW BULLIES! O I made u cyber cookies!
Mystery chapter 12 . 1/23
I luv this story! U did awesome at it! I read every chapter until I finished the story I luv it ️️️
Alex chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Lol where buttercup says" how did she fit those in there ?" LOL
Alex chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
I love your storys and sorry about your school life, :(. In the words of someone who gets bullied i just wanna say keep your head up and ignore, it gets better :D
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Wow! Make more stories like this please!:-D
kimeko-chan123 chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER! ! YAY!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Nice story but finish please wink,wink
YunaNara chapter 12 . 7/7/2014