Reviews for ANOTHER PPG CINDERELLA STORY
Chibi Mimi 1997 chapter 12 . 3/6
I LOVE IT.
I just started it and couldn't stop until I finished it, it's awesome, you did great.
Please update the epilogue soon
Mystery chapter 9 . 1/23
I know how u feel I was bullied 2 it sucks! But it just mean they r insurcur cry baby bottoms. And it will get them no where in life and are jealous of your amazing writing skills sooooooooooooooooooooooo...SCEW BULLIES! O I made u cyber cookies!
Mystery chapter 12 . 1/23
I luv this story! U did awesome at it! I read every chapter until I finished the story I luv it ️️️
Alex chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Lol where buttercup says" how did she fit those in there ?" LOL
Alex chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
I love your storys and sorry about your school life, :(. In the words of someone who gets bullied i just wanna say keep your head up and ignore, it gets better :D
Guest chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Wow! Make more stories like this please!:-D
kimeko-chan123 chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER! ! YAY!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Nice story but finish please wink,wink
YunaNara chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
AWESOME
BLUE AVENGER18 chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
THATS THE GOOD SHIT I LOVED THAT SO MUCH
LUVtheEnding chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
R u gonna do an epilogue? Like where her and her friends will be on tour, or how bloss is happy being free? Or how sedusa and princess r living in misery? Please?
Grey Blaire chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
Yaaaaaaaaay this story is amazing -
Greyblaire chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
I'm so happy you got so many friends now (online)
White vine chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
Awesome
White vine chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
I love you don't feel hated when I was in grade Kindergarten 1234
I had really rough friendship

Kindergarten none
1 none
2 few then none
3 some
4 betrayed
5 I found the one who cares for me and makes me laugh dont worry this story is great and we all know it and your 'so called friends' are a bunch of beep beep who are so beep full of themselves who think they could halm this beautiful talented angel well they're such beep beep beep's you got yourself an online follower and if you need a friend I hope we can ... Virtually I don't have an account I just read people's stories and please don't worry it'll be ok I'll pray for you Turtleluver18 your not alone you'll find that special someone... I mean as a friend a friend but still you will find a special someone (ohh lala) and this story is the best in the world and those bitches better leave you alone. And how dare they destroy your master piece if I ever meet your 'so called friends' there parents better find a place for a funeral for them cause I will tear them to shreds :(

Anyway... Love this and I love you and don't feel sad Ill try to write jokes for you every time I can example:

What did twichie say to itchy
I don't know but ask twichie and itchy they'll know! :D

I love you don't feel bad as I said there's some one there for friendship and someone there for love ;) plus this will help you a lot watch anime and manga good for the brain and heart U

Love you from now known as greyBlaire321