Reviews for Balance: Renegades of Light and Dark
Owen Kendall chapter 5 . 10/1/2017
Interesting story, love that there opposites of each other
22cerjoh chapter 2 . 2/10/2017
I love this game so much!
Quirky McQuirk chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
HOLY HECK I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THOSE TWO IN ACTION!
Wild Cat 214 chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
I definitely want to learn more about the Ecolites. They sound like an interesting society. I really like this take on the story.
Katpet chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
I really like your story! I think the ecolites is a great idea as well as everything you've done with characters yada yada :) ANYWAYS I hope you continue it -it's awesome!
devilsrose27 chapter 3 . 3/10/2014
Interesting story so far! Can't wait to see where you will take this story!
DeletedAccountThatIsDead chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Haha poor Daxter, always gets it rough doesn't he? This was great, update soon! :)
Sage Nightwing chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
i love doing that first missing at the pumping station.
its so funny.
i cant wait for more.
update soon.
and 50k is not that much to write.
ive done it before in a day.
lol.
good luck to you tho.

Sage
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Interesting, please continue.
TacticianLyra chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
I think I'm going to like this fic. -Myra
AlphaHowler chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Awesome! My only complaint is it's DAMAS not DAMOS, and I think you're a little confused about the whole Eco thing...light eco is essentially the opposite of dark. Dark eco causes immense pain and terrible side effects. Light eco acts almost like green, healing wounds and such. It doesn't cause pain (unless administered to a being created entirely out of dark eco ) I also suggest that you explain whether Karin is a channeler or not. Eco is safe for channelers (except for dark...duh) which is why jak used to be able to channel yellow, green, blue, etc. anyways, light eco doesn't act like dark eco. It's gentler and healing, not destructive. I do like the concept though...perhaps if you invented a new eco color ? Just a few thoughts. Good job otherwise :) do continue!
rachil chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Not bad at all. :)
DeletedAccountThatIsDead chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Oooo they escaped! And Dark Jak action! :D I like Karin's character a lot so far, she's not all Mary Sue and falling all over Jak. And the fact that she has Light Eco powers instead of Dark ones makes it even better! The whole chapter was great and I hope you update soon!

P. s. Damas is spelled like that :)
Sage Nightwing chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Yay!
Spoilers.
I love being spoiled.
Nice start.
And such a creative title. Let me tell you.
Lol.