Reviews for Fifty Shades: Slow and Steady
I miss you and this story
I really love this story. Reread it.
Would love an update if you have any ideas in your head. Hope all well with you.
I have a teen boy so I know how busy life can be...but you know, this story kinda keeps me going. I love it! Thank you! I love your writing and your Christian and Ana. I know your children, of course, come first, but could you update it for your die hard fans who read it trying to wind down from said life. Please
Bebop1010 chapter 92 . 11/10
I recently found this story and to say that I loved it was is a complete understatement. I plan on reading your other stories next but really hope that you will continue this one or at least start a new one with Ana and Christian having a baby! Love the depth you've brought to other characters and would love to hear more about what Christian doesn't in Detroit! Hoping for more but so damn appreciative for the story given to us so far of this is the end. Thanks for sharing!
Cece chapter 92 . 11/5
Oh how I love this story...how much I love this couple, with all their dark past and how the love for each other helped them through their most difficult times to come to the other side. I wish this did not end, and if I can selfishly ask, I would love to have updates to this story into their future.
Is this really the end of this story?
hgismylife379 chapter 92 . 10/25
Please please update! This isn't the end of the story, right?!
lorenafabe chapter 3 . 10/12
outlander is the best serie before GOT just I fell in love, even If I love frank more than Jamie..
Mashknight chapter 43 . 10/9
Wendy Musarurwa chapter 83 . 10/3
Type your review best ever,now I want to get married n have that wedding, thank you for such a wonderful version
Kinnie chapter 92 . 9/27
Please, please, please do some more chapters. I love what you've done and I just don't want this to end. I beg you ma'am, give the people what they want
Nikki720 chapter 92 . 9/27
Hi and I hope all is well! I was just wondering if you were ever going to close the loop on the story? Your writing is amazing and I can't wait to see what happens next. Eagerly and patiently waiting!
icemist74 chapter 41 . 9/23
g. b b. b.
I would love to see a movie out of this one! You go more in depth with each character, you really let your reader get to know them, to the point you are laughing and crying with all of them! I don't get that very often with a story, but this one.. I sure do!
Azemomma chapter 71 . 9/8
You're an amazing writer! Love your story! The love between them is so strong I feel it! It's even fiction so I guess I'm crazy or you're just that good! Makes me want a love like that!
8,341 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »