Reviews for Fifty Shades: Slow and Steady
Woooooowwwww! (A Mrs Fraser Fan) I couldn't agree with that review more! Took the words right out of my mouth. Hoping this gives you the motivation and inspiration to continue this AMAZING story!
did not like this chapter i hope i dont read another one like it or i will stop reading it all together
i am still not liking the idea of her in the playroom. they should have just brought some of the toys to there room.
A Mrs Fraser fan chapter 76 . 8/11
I'm joining a legion of your fans to wish you would re-commit to continue writing this story.

This Ana and Christian, Elliot, Devin, Cary, Roz, Barney, Missy, Kate, Hem, Taylor and Sawyer, in fact this Mrs. Fraser Fifty Shades world you have created is so real, so three dimensional that we see, hear, feel and like the characters and events as though they are real. As an aspirational reality. I felt and saw Christian's fear before the jump just as much as I experienced Elliot's gay abandon and the intensity of his love for his brother. And too, I was right there with Casey all through Devin being Devin, and his feeling about bungee jumping, and the tasty that is a hard Matt Bohmer.

At a cruelly tumultuous time in America, in fact in the world today, your Fifty Shades world and characters are a welcomed and much needed respite. Please, please consider taking us to Elliot and Kate's bachelor and bachelorette parties, to Jose and Rachel's wedding, to Barney and Eliza's marriage, to Ana and Christian's, as well as Devin and Casey's Chanel parenting journeys. Can you consider our pleas for more 'Slow and Steady' a call to serve your country and your people who are living an unprecedentedly dangerous time; a time so Anne Frank reminiscent of instability, discrimination and a very real threat of nuclear war with NK? Could you, with your busy and demanding life, extend to sacrifice so as to give us 'more' - an imaginary, safe world where love trumps hate, where humanity dissipates racial and gender equality and facts were real and not 'alternative', just in a story, your story? We all know nothing in America will ever be the same as before tRumPutin's reign, but could you offer us a mind-space where we could retreat & envision the era when our pre-Putinized American prevailed for ALL Americans... though your story? Please seriously consider the sincerity of our request and the true magnitude of your skilled storytelling contribution. Either way, thank you for this, enriched, aspirational, mental retreat.

Oh! Will this story be removed after a specific amount of dormant time? Does anyone know if dormancy based on author's input or any activity, say like continued reviews?
DJ chapter 67 . 8/6
I hope someone checks Elena's house and safe deposit boxes here and abroad. I've read enough of these stories to know all her hiding places. :)
Im so sad this story is over. You made me laugh and cry. You are such a talented writer. You have such a gift. Thank you for sharing this lovely story. Soooo glad
to see Christian come full circle. Gof love him. I cheered when Elane got what she deserved. Cheered for each step towards the future Christian deserved. Soooo happy with the ending with Christmas. Hope you can continue it some day. There is so much more story yet to tell snd yoe arethe lady
DJ chapter 65 . 8/6
Perhaps someone should tell C that being a parent requires infinite patience, a skill he does not currently possess. Waiting until A is ready might teach him a little patience.
"my obedient wife"?...he is still clueless and deluded :)
DJ chapter 55 . 8/5
Sometimes I can't figure out what C and A are doing sexually, like what part is going where and how :)
This has truly been a wonderful story. You are so talented. You made me laugh outloud and you made me cry. Cant ask mu h more than that. Thank you for sharing your talent.
DJ chapter 41 . 8/4
Geez, this idiot never learns. Now he can't wait to get Ana into his playroom. If he had a brain, he'd have dismantled it by now. After what he did to her the other night and all the agony they've both gone through and, zip, it's gone from his stupid head as he dreams about tying her up!
I'd almost like to see him lose her at this point :(
Annie Jones chapter 40 . 8/4
What a douchebag. And if C. is so concerned about pregnancy and so sure that he is never going to be a father, why doesn't he get himself snipped instead of dictating to Anna about contraception?
And this woman is a saint.
Annie Jones chapter 32 . 8/4
Hard to believe that this is your first "foray into writing". You have so much talent.
BibleSoap chapter 2 . 8/5
I absolutely can not stand that you have her eyes written as green! They should have been blue! other than that the story is going great. The fact that she stands up to him so fiercely and she is so sweet is great . Also i like that he likes it when she is mad is a nice touch i also like that he compromises.
DJ chapter 1 . 8/3
why would one need to be fluent in Latin, a dead language?
Annie Jones chapter 27 . 8/3
You're not bad yourself ;)
8,399 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »