Reviews for Fifty Shades: Slow and Steady
safibee chapter 92 . 1/5
Oh Mrs. Fraser.. please come back, I loved this story and I still love it.. I have re-read this story 2times already.. I need more..please please please
Kim chapter 92 . 11/8/2017
Can u please complet
dazzleglo chapter 2 . 11/8/2017
Lmao she is one strong woman.
Jatzygirl chapter 92 . 11/8/2017
I can read this story time and again and I always find something new. Love it.
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Loving this story
crazydebra5gmai chapter 44 . 11/1/2017
God your your friend Devin has that kind of personality ,your so dam lucky to have a friend like for so much more.
laracroftonline chapter 92 . 10/23/2017
I really hope you will continue this story because i love it so much.
littlelottie47 chapter 65 . 10/19/2017
“And so there goes my obedient wife.”
Ugh! This sentence made me so angry.
The ongoing issue of Christian being a complete ass, i.e ignoring Ana in public because she doesn’t want children in 5 minutes, laughing at her when she’s angry and dismissing her... and then she just *giggles* and they have sex and everything’s fine until it’s happens all over again because apparently Christians feelings are more important than Ana’s... it’s “harder for him”..?!
For the most part I really like this story and you’re clearly a fantastic writer. However I keep waiting for Christian to learn and stop being manipulative, instead, he just learns how to manipulate in a different way... or ... Ana *giggles* and they have sex..
In any case, as I said your a great writer and you’ve managed to keep me intrigued for 65 chapters. You should be really proud of your work. Will keep reading, hopefully we see some further change in Christian.
Thanks for your story.
miriamsn chapter 92 . 10/14/2017
Thank you for this wonderful story.
1) I love when authors write about all the auxillary characters. I love that you gave Sawyer an HEA. And nerd Barney, my heart melts.
2) I appreciate the way you ended the story with Ana and Karla beginning a new relationship. Because of Ana's personality, I knew it would be difficult for her to completely cut her out without trying again.
3) The direction you took Elliott's story was very interesting. The original books touched on his playboy history. But you cannot be a playboy without dragging around the baggage. So I liked how you integrated the baggage. Though it was heartbreaking to read at times, it was well incorporated.
4) I looooovvvveee the strength you gave Ana. The original books showed all of Christian's varied issues but there was no complete resolution, so a meeker Ana was fine for the original books. But you wanted to write the true HEA for Christian and to do so he need to heal. When a loved one needs to heal from mental baggage, they need someone to be stronger than them during the process. That is the Ana you wrote. Loved her.
5) Lastly, I am so excited to see someone write closure to all of Christian's issues in a believable way.

Thank you for a wonderful tale. Now I move on to Fast & Furious. I am excited.

You mentioned in our PM conversation you need a muse to carry on writing. Please let all of us that love your writing be your muses. We will cheer you on chapter by chapter.

Miriam
miriamsn chapter 82 . 10/11/2017
Beautifully written. This chapter was so full of tears. I loved the mother / daughter relationship you built for Ana with Hem. When she gave her the prayer cloth that was passed down in her family and then gave it to her "surrogate daughter", beautiful. Hearing Lisa describe her healing moment with Gavin, beautiful. The song "I will be here", beautiful. It was everything Christian needed to hear. Thank you
miriamsn chapter 52 . 10/3/2017
I have not been leaving reviews as I read because this is an older story and you probably no longer read the reviews on your old stories.

But . . .
Holy Cow . . .
That Was Hot
Ebbyeyes chapter 9 . 9/26/2017
I still so love this story
crazydebra5gmai chapter 92 . 9/10/2017
Thanks for so much much your good.I hope this is not the end of this much love of your partner, your family,feeling betrayed by your own of being cherish by your feeling of being protected by your so much more of other of being sad,then feelings of being is so many other when I read your stories,you make me cry,you make me keep giving us so much more.
Sina chapter 92 . 8/26/2017
Can I also echo the sentiments of 'A Mrs Fraser Fan'. I would love to see more of this story and the finish to Fast and Furious. I don't know why you stopped writing, but if it was because of trolls I can assure you that there are far more of us fans than a few deluded sad people. I hope that in time you will return to your stories; it will certainly give pleasure to a lot of readers.
Why chapter 92 . 8/23/2017
Is Christian so tired? Why is Ray running and dieting? Why didn't Ana's therapist suggest Carla should join a monitored group study of older mothers who abandoned and abused their children, mentoring younger women who have or are doing the same things to their young children? Why do certain families feel the need to fake familty unity when there elements of dysfunction? Why is it considered better to normalize dysfunction and abuse, rather than name the cancer and cut. It. Out? Keeping up appearances as a family trait makes many people doubt and diminish other abuse experiences in their life. Ugh!
8,414 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »