Reviews for Love has its ways
KatnissEverdeen357 chapter 15 . 7/30/2014
Oh no! :( Please don't end it the story is amazing! :( Please please please don't end it! :(
zmagill12 chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
Really it was so good
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Maybe you could have one chapter where she encounters Peeta and refuses to kill him and then another where she saves Rue from dying and takes her into the Career group (maybe she could kill Marvel for almost killing Rue out of fear). I hope those two chapter ideas help :)
Jhutch112 chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
I am really liking this story. I hope you continue writing.
princess-alice-malfoy-granger chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
I'm really loving this story, i've never seen another one with cTo being from district twelve, this is really cool... please update soon! Take care!
princess-alice-malfoy-granger
Catoloveskatniss chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
Love this story please continue
chickieroy chapter 12 . 11/5/2013
I just started reading this story now and I really am starting to like it so can you please upload a new chapter soon I want to know what will happen next I can't wait
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
I hope everything goes well for you. Or should I say keep cal and may the odds be ever in your favor? Either way, be careful, that's mahogany!
Stay alive
K-chan!
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
I like it.
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
The kissing scene was pretty good. Well, I'm no expert because I haven't kisses anyone before, but based on what I've seen in movies and at school, it's good.
Everllarkglee4ever chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
Don't worry you'll get review :)
91simonee23 chapter 9 . 9/13/2013
Pleaaseee don't stop the story its amazing! Updatee soon please!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
Who is Alexis
Marcus chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I like the idea of your story. Could use abit more emotions and descriptive words :). It seems a little rushed. But good effort :D
vivekalove chapter 5 . 9/8/2013