Reviews for Children
Lady Downey chapter 6 . 4/22/2014
Nooo. That was so sad. Great chapter though. :)
Lady Downey chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
I am loving this fatherly Sandor. Needless to say, this is such a great fanfic!
Lady Downey chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
Hot!
Loved your author's note btw- I shamelessly agree with you.
Lady Downey chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
This makes me so happy. It is so delightful to see Sandor admiring the babies like the proud papa he is. I can't stop smiling at how perfect these small chapters are.
Lady Downey chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
Loving this. They are so cute.
Lady Downey chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Oh that was lovely. I was smiling the whole time because this is so cute and sweet.
Rammy-x chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
I love this, to say the least. I think (Personally) San/San fics are the best.
I think the lack of plot is what I liked most. I find most fan-based fictions with plot tend to start off strong and promising and then peter out towards the middle or the end because of conflicting ideas. I like the dabbles. They are strong, and they do tell a story; but they aren't going to bust out into a spontaneous plot (I think you said that...) and I like that. It's cozy and I don't feel committed. Although I totally am! I'm awaiting for your next chapter ever so impatiently! Sorry if this was too long! ;)
JenniferofHouseStark chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
I am loving the way this has been coming along! Please do continue it!
emmiemac chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
These are all quite wonderful; I'm sorry I have never looked through the tv category before. I hope you write more of these since a post-series family life for Sansa and Sandor is what I most hope for.
Seraphim-Burning chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Wonderful story! I love the pairing and the way you portray them. Can't wait til the next chapter.
TeresaTrav chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
I have enjoyed reading your "life journals" of the family.. I hope to see more.. :)
isara-love chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Wow thoes are the best stories I ever read. What will happen if Sansa getting ill. Thanks
Kel chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Oh...I love these! Brought here by tumblr (honestly, most of the fic I read is on AO3) and I love SanSan post-book/show fics. Especially when it involves children and some much needed happiness for the two characters. These are so fun (and heartbreaking)! Beautifully written and show a fabulous picture of what could be. BRAVA!
magnus374 chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
I don't think Sandor would like them marking themself either.
RR82 chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
Nice story, I'm going to give it a few more chapters to see if it sucks me in!