Reviews for Ice Curse
DJinTheHOUse chapter 10 . 7/8
i noticed two things, first all the royalty seem to have powers, and two when ever anime or stories sometimes mention america characters they are unique, and a little crazy. i love it. xD.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 7 . 7/8
ah i am sad, no mpreg. I understand that people don't like it, but i on the other hand love it (not sure why, maybe it is because seeing a man go through something as painful as child birth makes me happy inside.).
DJinTheHOUse chapter 6 . 7/8
how can you hate camping XC, i just went camping over fourth of july at the camp ground near the city i live in(i have been camping since i was three months old, so it is as natural as breathing for me), but we didn't really do much we sat around the camp site, and relaxed the entire time(camped for six days, and wont be camping for another year, :C, but next time we are camping in a cabin, first time, YEAH). sorry if i talked to much.
DJinTheHOUse chapter 5 . 7/8
I like that july is the spirit of america.(I also thought about a native american spirit, because you know native american's...i don't know where i was going with this, sue me im tired. *YAWN*).
Kyuubi-dono chapter 16 . 6/25
Aww! It's over? Well, alright. This was an awesome story, and I knew the girl from the archery tournament was Merida. *Grabs piece of virtual cookie* I loved this, and I plan on reading more of your stories. Don't disapoint. I know you won't. You're an awesome writer.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 10 . 6/24
I'm just going to have to say this before I get on to the next chapter; Damn July! Wait, no let me extend that, DAAAAAAAUUUUUUUMMMMMM!
(Friday reference) Is she the spirit of fucking America or something? Holy North. I can just imagine her standing on a balcony shouting at the top of her lungs; "SPIRIT OF FUCKING AMERICA BITCHES! BOW BEFORE THE MAGESTICITY THAT IS ME AND MY EGAL!"
multyfangirl18 chapter 2 . 2/4
so why does he need a body guard besides to prevent more people accidentally getting killed?
LittleRed88 chapter 16 . 3/22/2015
So adorable and I loved every second of it, I've really evjoyed your writing and I subscribed to your YouTube so I look forward to watching your vids :3
JOKERS14 chapter 15 . 2/1/2015
Merida. Easy. :)
AriMarvelUniverse chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
So... Is this based off of frozen, and Elsa's curse?
Brave Buizel chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
The Asshole Guest can shove it. July is awesome no matter what you say. Hmph. Finally a good story and a asshole makes a rude comment.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
for a second i thought north was going to ask Bunny to make Jack fall in love with him.
SecretHS-SleepyMom chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
great story. loved it. :3
SecretHS-SleepyMom chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
omg! crimson spell fan! high five! *gives you cookies* have them for crimson spell and bleach! xD