Reviews for Legendary Aces 2: Hero of Emmeria
lixiaofossil chapter 32 . 7/5
Solo Wing Pixy, the one you're going to fly with, will be your greatest friend, and also will be your lifetime arch-nemesis. May the Force be with you, pal.
Wargrunt214 chapter 32 . 6/27
ohhhhhh Boy Here it comes!
The Belkan war, the conflict that pretty much changed the ace combat universe to what it is now and I can't wait for your take on it because ace combat zero makes u feel like such a freaking badass when you hear the enemy freak out when they hear that the demon lord is around, and it also features some of the best moments in the series especially the missions on Area B7R-The Round Table to put the awesomeness of this area into words let me quote Pixy "This is the Round Table. Dead men's words hold no meaning.".
I await patiently for the uptates your telling of the Ace Combat series is nothing short of amazing u manage to add the right amount of uniqueness while keeping to the core of what Ace Combat is all about,I can't wait for u to tackle shattered skies and skies of deception.
I patiently await your uptates u are now one of my favorite authors on this site and I have started reading your strike witches stories aswell.
Wargrunt214 chapter 18 . 5/21
OK I have been binge reading your ace combat stories for the past 2 days and I have to say they are some of the best stories I have read in this site. The way you do character interactions and the sheer badassery of the ace combat series make for an amazing read this battle with all of the legendary aces of the series (well bar from the southern cross from ace combat X) was just soo epic I just had a huge grin on my face when each squad called in to engage. I can't wait to see what u do with the rest of the ace combat games.
lixiaofossil chapter 31 . 4/15
A looming war between Allied and Axis...and a glorified Laputa Island with stealth shielding...making Legendary Aces Series more like a semi-crossover than a straight-up fanfiction of ACE Combat franchise. I'm quite loving this development, really.

On a side note, that floating island gives me déjà vu of Angel Island in video game "Sonic the Hedgehog 3" and "Sonic & Knuckles".
An0n Author chapter 30 . 3/14
Ejfer sfunned silence at wht just happened* Holy shit ._.
lixiaofossil chapter 30 . 3/14
To bad we can't have the list here...for now. From my experiences of joining Anime & Comic & Game Festivals in China, a collection of OST would be nice.
An0n Author chapter 29 . 2/15
I shipe those two hard. Mare and Grimm make a good pairing... Now to wait... and maybe sart my own page on the wiki...
lixiaofossil chapter 29 . 2/15
I think Aurelia has the resources to R&D Gleipnir and Fenrir, instead of Leasath. This is a foreshadowing to Leasath-Aurelia War. However it seems next LA installation will be set in Belkan War, am I right?
OmegaEGG chapter 28 . 1/20
Hello! I just finished binge reading both installments of Legendary Aces, and I have to say, I am in love so far. It's very different from other Ace Combat fanfictions (not in a bad way of course); it's science-fiction with bits of fantasy in it (Atlantis, very old people still alive, etc.). The relation of the characters is very intriguing, and it makes me want to know more about who they are. Overall, reading your fanfiction was an enjoyable experience, and I look forward to your future works.

On another note, I am planning on an Ace Combat series of fanfictions myself, and it is being readied for release this month. Is it okay if I post articles about it in your wikia? Thanks.
lixiaofossil chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
I was expecting an epic firework show when Chandelier is destroyed by that space-based railgun space station named after holy lance, but no detailed description, well that's unfortunate.

So we have pre-historical civilization with science-fiction-grade technologies, it's a nice touch. I always fancy humankind is descendant of some civilizations once thrive in deep seas or in outer space.

Next entry will be ACE Combat Zero? Well I wish it would be ACE Combat X. BTW, since ACE Combat 7 is announced, world setting and timeline of Strangereal Continuity may receive considerable changes in future, don't know it will be good or bad to fanfics based on this continuity.
lixiaofossil chapter 27 . 11/24/2015
An aircraft with Mach 9? I'd like to say it is an aerospace vehicle. Wondering what kind of arsenal it is carrying.

Where is the new airborne battleship that supposed to protect Chandelier?
An0n Author chapter 27 . 11/24/2015
Myuuurr... THE WAAIIIIITTTT! NYAAAAAAGGHHH! *Rolling on the floor like a two yearold*
Guest chapter 26 . 11/1/2015
great chapter
lixiaofossil chapter 26 . 11/2/2015
About time! Garuda One must bring down that para-doomsday weapon to prove she is the best. Still, I expect Chandelier to have more potent defensive mechanisms, the actual mission is just a walk in park even on highest difficulty.
DemonLordGalm chapter 26 . 11/1/2015
Man it's been a while since you last uploaded. I know how it feels when you get a vicious case of writer's block. Ironically I had it when I was writing my Ace Combat 6 story too, only it happened when I got to the Selumna Peaks mission