Reviews for Legendary Aces 2: Hero of Emmeria
great chapter
An0n Author chapter 25 . 6/12
Hype
lixiaofossil chapter 25 . 6/11
To bad Chandelier is completely fixed on one direction and one angle. I always want final mission in ACE Combat 6 to be more challenging.
lixiaofossil chapter 24 . 5/20
Quickly! Tell us how about the final battle over Sonne Island! Can't hold my heart any longer!
An0n Author chapter 24 . 5/14
Good chapter. Nice coming ends to ends with events that happened and new information brought to the surface. *Twitch as he tries to contain the hype* And with this next chapter being the last... Gueheheheh~
lixiaofossil chapter 23 . 4/15
So Marcus still lost his wife and daughter? I thought they'll survive. I also think Garuda One should leave him on ground and take on missile hordes alone, that will be more challenging. Anyways, welcome back Commander!
An0n Author chapter 23 . 4/13
Good chappy. Nice thriller of a chapter after a long while. And the next project is uppon us though... There's still a ton of other things you need to do as well, so take your time with everything.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2014
Can you legendary aces 3 with zen as grypis one
An0n Author chapter 22 . 11/11/2014
Fuck, fuck fuckity FUCK! I EVEN LEARNED THIS IN ENGLISH CLASS A WEEK AGO AND I STILL HAVEN'T CHANGED MY HABBIT OF REPLACING PERIOD'S WITH COMMA'S... Still good chapter OwO Good to see this chapter's out and it's refreshing from the SW fics... THOUGH ONTO THE SECOND NEW STORY UPDATE!... good chapter by the way...
lixiaofossil chapter 22 . 11/10/2014
Welcome back Commander! (Command & Conquer tone)
An0n Author chapter 21 . 8/11/2014
Damn it, I have to write another review for chapter 21... oh well! Amazing chapter as always, Fartastic fight scene... Heehee, I WANT MORE... BUT NUUUUUUUHHHH! IT'S BEING PUT ON HOLD... THOUGH IT'S COMPLETELY WORTH IT FOR THE SIDE PROJECT! OwO Though I wonder how Marcus will react to the news... And the Chevalier battle... QwQ It's going to be AWESOME! I wonder how it will be... And what else you're going to pull out of the bucket of awesome ideas... Though until next time!... Which will feel like for ever QQ
lixiaofossil chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
Well, although I expect an beyond-epic battle between Talisman and Pasternak, but letting him survive is a good idea. Good luck on your secret project, Commander!
An0n Author chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
God damn, I nearly issed this chaptr... THen I saw it uploaded XD AWESOME CHAPTER! I'm just like... 8Fidgiting in his chair* I can't I... Fart ._. That's all I can say -w- It's amazing and I wonder what this Secret Project is... Unless I know it all ready... Though I doubt that XD Still, amazing chapter and!... You've got me in this habit now... Farts
lixiaofossil chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
The grand show is on air! And even heroes from The Unsung War joined the dance? Magnificent! Can't wait to see the epic confrontation between Talisman and Ilya Pasternak.

And technologies of disabling hostile missiles' warhead and blocking bullets? That's more like some black magic, and...I think it's kinda cheating...
Zomvee chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
I really have not idea what the difference is between ACZ and AC-X mainly because I nevered played them or seen playthroughs of them so my voting on them is really pointless but I am interested in another sequel so don't worry about that.