Reviews for Jaune Arc's Pain
GreyscaleWriter chapter 43 . 1/11
Ok people in the comments saying he needs to finish this story need to grow up and realize this isn't like getting back to school from an injury. We don't know what he was going through when writing this, it could trigger a relapse if he ever starts to look at this again. For people in this website to be so inconsiderate makes me kinda sad. Don't pressure people who took time out of their day to come and give you amazing story's, if it doesn't get finished, so what just move on to one of the thousands of well made story's on this website, don't make one guy who stopped writing for an actual reason feel even worse than he's probably feeling.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/14/2016
Amazing story, hope all gets better man and continue the good work
energy3 chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
Please. Finish this
lastyeardragon chapter 44 . 12/6/2016
Please let him know that even though I only recently found this story, that I have enjoyed the creativity and the heart put into each and every chapter.

Thank you for bringing more fun into the world.

Thanks,
Lastyeardragon
4everfictional chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
I like it. ;)
Guest chapter 44 . 9/10/2016
I love this story. I hope more chapters for this story come out soon.
Dragoneel chapter 44 . 8/29/2016
U write a dam good story hope to read more
QrowUp chapter 44 . 6/26/2016
YARN, I've most of your stories, and I'm happy to say that this is one of my favorites, and it leaves me sadden that this great tale has not been told to completion. Since I follow you on here I noticed that you were back to updating some of your stories(I'm overjoyed by this just sayinand I would like to ask if you had it in you to continue on with this story. I really hope you're feeling better, and all of us here that enjoy your works care about ya. Sincerely, StalinWasBetter
zeek17 chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
Please remove this.. whatever this is.
Jdh2 chapter 6 . 6/9/2016
I'd like to imagine that when Jaune slides back into the bathroom, he doesnt move his feet. He just moves.
Guest chapter 42 . 5/31/2016
Awesome story u have so far old continue it
guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
jaune's father is an asshole. there I said it. I mean come on fathers are supposed to take care of their children, not bitch and whine at them like a spoiled brat. that's just shitty parenting.
foreignpinoy chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
All the jealousy is hilarious. Also, I don't quite get the setup of the room. Are all 8 of them staying in one room?
IonicArchitect chapter 2 . 4/8/2016
What? What just happened? It seems like Jaune just did a complete 180 from Chapter One to Chapter Two. You made it sound like he was running and trying to hide from Pyrrha, going so far as making it seem like he was badly injured, and had him thinking about even Ruby just pretending to be nice, but suddenly he goes from basically charging at Grimm asking for them to kill him to being excited about having found the Relics and others people (And doesn't seem to react at all to 'running' into Ruby and Pyrrha almost immediately after having those thoughts)? Maybe it's just me and I missed something major while reading through these two chapters.
The writing style looked like it changed between chapters, are you in the process of editing the chapters or something?
Guest chapter 44 . 4/4/2016
I love his stories, but I hope he can recover for his own sake, and that he takes the time he needs to deal with the issues of life. I want to thank you for supporting him and tell him to remember Monty's parting words "Keep moving Forward"