Reviews for Jaune Arc's Pain
QrowUp chapter 44 . 6/26
YARN, I've most of your stories, and I'm happy to say that this is one of my favorites, and it leaves me sadden that this great tale has not been told to completion. Since I follow you on here I noticed that you were back to updating some of your stories(I'm overjoyed by this just sayinand I would like to ask if you had it in you to continue on with this story. I really hope you're feeling better, and all of us here that enjoy your works care about ya. Sincerely, StalinWasBetter
zeek17 chapter 5 . 6/26
Please remove this.. whatever this is.
Jdh2 chapter 6 . 6/9
I'd like to imagine that when Jaune slides back into the bathroom, he doesnt move his feet. He just moves.
Awesome story u have so far old continue it
guest chapter 1 . 4/27
jaune's father is an asshole. there I said it. I mean come on fathers are supposed to take care of their children, not bitch and whine at them like a spoiled brat. that's just shitty parenting.
foreignpinoy chapter 6 . 4/13
All the jealousy is hilarious. Also, I don't quite get the setup of the room. Are all 8 of them staying in one room?
CrazyHades chapter 2 . 4/8
What? What just happened? It seems like Jaune just did a complete 180 from Chapter One to Chapter Two. You made it sound like he was running and trying to hide from Pyrrha, going so far as making it seem like he was badly injured, and had him thinking about even Ruby just pretending to be nice, but suddenly he goes from basically charging at Grimm asking for them to kill him to being excited about having found the Relics and others people (And doesn't seem to react at all to 'running' into Ruby and Pyrrha almost immediately after having those thoughts)? Maybe it's just me and I missed something major while reading through these two chapters.
The writing style looked like it changed between chapters, are you in the process of editing the chapters or something?
I love his stories, but I hope he can recover for his own sake, and that he takes the time he needs to deal with the issues of life. I want to thank you for supporting him and tell him to remember Monty's parting words "Keep moving Forward"
The bush Wookie chapter 44 . 4/3
I think I speak for us all when I say that we are happy that he is alive and getting the help he needs
Sir Karma chapter 44 . 4/3
So...im not entirely sure this'll reach YARN at all but, here goes anyways. I don't claim to know what you've been through or how you feel, but i've been in a similar place before myself. Every day you feel like you can't bear the weight of your burdens, or even life anymore, and it just gets worse every day until you decide to do something about it. I just happened to be one of the lucky few who failed in that attempt. Now i say lucky because I've moved past that, and regret my choices, and i hope you will too in time. This sounds cliche as fuck, but things really DO get better. The only advice i can give is to try and surround yourself with those who truly care about you. Even if it's just a single person. Having your true friends beside you means a lot, it really does. They can help you share those burdens, or even just make a bad day better, every little bit helps. Because when they finally do help you break through this dark time in your life, you'll realize your life has a lot more meaning than you thought. Friends like that are the most valuable thing in the world. Remember that our lives arent just ours, they dont just affect us. Our friends, family, and loved ones feel the repercussions of our choices just as much as we sometimes. Part of getting back on your feet is learning to enjoy the little things, and taking life one step, one day at a time. Hell, your stories have helped me through a few dark days myself, bringing me laughs when i needed them most. Even just you writing a fanfic can bring joy and happiness to others, and im sure im not alone there. There may be a lot of bad in this world, but theres things that make it worth living as well, you just gotta search em out. Anyways, sorry for going off on a long tangent, as im prone to doing, what i originally meant to say was your fans are here for you YARN, and we hope to see you doing better soon buddy.
Chad Thundercock chapter 1 . 4/3
Fag couldn't even kill himself
FictionReader90 chapter 44 . 4/3
Tell him to quit writing for other people and do things he enjoy so he can enjoy life wether that be reading,playing video games, sports gardening just do something he enjoys instead of what anybody else wants him to do and tell him sorry for not letting him enjoy his life.
A concerned fan chapter 44 . 4/2
As much as I want him to write more, he is also a person. He can stay away as long as he wants even forever, as long as he gets better. I wish him and his family best of lucks and hope to see him in a better frame of mind soon.
Okay, now before you do anything rash, hear me out. You're probably familiar with the saying 'Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.' The base idea is that in this world we will inevitably be hurt, either physically or emotionally. What comes afterwards, the suffering, that is something you allow to happen yourself, despite what you might believe. Here's what I think you should do. Personally, I believe that a person can grow stronger after going through both positive and negative experiences. Whatever is causing you to do this, don't think of it as something that took you down, but as something to learn from to not fall again. Take every opportunity, encounter experience and grow from it instead of letting it hold you back.

Will it be easy? Pff, of course not. But here's the thing, you know that already. All you have to do is keep trying. It's simple and hard at the same time, so if you need to take notes feel free to do so. Anything that helps you really.

Just remember, you only live once (at least to our knowledge), so you might as well do it damn right.

I look forward to your next story chapter.

I'm looking forward to your next story update.