Reviews for Jaune Arc's Pain
Lover of destruction n cruelty chapter 11 . 9/27
Fucking KILL THE BLOUNDE CUNT
You Liar chapter 41 . 8/23
You’re a fucking liar, YARN. You said you would live on, but noooo. You just had to be suicidal, huh? After you promised Monty Oum you would keep on running forward. You’re a fucking fake. Please, don’t write anymore. Get life straight.
Sorry man but I am done, this chapter had not a single line break. It was near unreadable, and after the first chapter? Nope. Good luck with it though.
(Adventure/Romance )

So far it is nothing but massive amount of emo angst and hurt. There is literally not a single bit of adventure or romance, not humor or crack, nor a bit of comfort even to go with all the hurt/angst.

Really? This is how you start a story that has that type of summary? Uh-huh, sure.
corymerlin chapter 21 . 7/23
Lmfao! xD.(grabs ribs as he leans back in lawn chair ) Hahaha,just so funny !mahahaha..!*heavy thuds*..oww..medic ,someone...? *Howling in the distance *...s**t..
thundermuffin317 chapter 20 . 7/20
well you could do jaune fighting his uncle while the rest of his team are having a fun time then after that ozpin comes and stops the fuss and jaune is really mad, then his freinds ask him was that all about hey thats my go to plan but i seen you havent been on lately, on this story at least
DrakeFisk chapter 44 . 6/1
So i have a few things to say. You guys want this finished? Then just adopt the fic. Finish it your self. And do it in a way you think will honour YARN.
SnapDragon21 chapter 44 . 5/31
-Pokes hopefully-
ironboy32 chapter 44 . 4/20
holy shit that got dark fast...
ironboy32 chapter 44 . 4/20
holy shit that got dark fast...
GreyscaleWriter chapter 43 . 1/11
Ok people in the comments saying he needs to finish this story need to grow up and realize this isn't like getting back to school from an injury. We don't know what he was going through when writing this, it could trigger a relapse if he ever starts to look at this again. For people in this website to be so inconsiderate makes me kinda sad. Don't pressure people who took time out of their day to come and give you amazing story's, if it doesn't get finished, so what just move on to one of the thousands of well made story's on this website, don't make one guy who stopped writing for an actual reason feel even worse than he's probably feeling.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/14/2016
Amazing story, hope all gets better man and continue the good work
energy3 chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
Please. Finish this
lastyeardragon chapter 44 . 12/6/2016
Please let him know that even though I only recently found this story, that I have enjoyed the creativity and the heart put into each and every chapter.

Thank you for bringing more fun into the world.

Thanks,