Reviews for A Gift from a Friend
Archangel Samuel chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Aww, sweet ending. My favorite bits were Tony asking Pepper about the "random lady next to Steve" (so in character!) and Tony's need to keep "fashionably frustrated." Good stuff! Fun little story, I enjoyed it.
-Samuel
Juliet Knighly chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Gah. Wait, don't I always start out with that? Anyways. Gah. Fluffy adorable poofy cuteness. Its adorable! I LOVE! Meh. I wish I could still use Microsoft Word. But our windows died and we have to use an Imac now, and i dont like text edit. Whoo! Great story!
Whitelion69 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This is a very good one - shot.
julliet15 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Before I say what I'm about to say, know that I love you and I mean this in the best way possible: I could tell this hasn't been edited. I am a grammar Nazi, so I basically twitched with every structural/grammatical/spelling error I saw (thankfully it wasn't too distracting and I was able to enjoy the story overall). That said, you did make me laugh a couple of times (both were Tony-related) and basically made me fall in love with Tony Stark all over again. Though he can be frustrating, egotistical and rude, he really does have a heart and I feel you expressed that so well in this story. BTW, thanks for the free advertising!