Reviews for The Art Of Deception
shadewatcher chapter 25 . 6/27
LOL too CUTE! I soo love the fluffy happy endings. XD
MAFITA chapter 25 . 1/14
Loved the story! Would've loved to see Harry pregnant instead of Charlie... but all in all, a wonderful story! I liked that Harry was the one to invent the charm to get men pregnant, it was a nice touch. :) Congratulations again! Hope to read you soon in another story! Kisses!
sjrodgers23 chapter 25 . 8/12/2015
loved it glad Harry is going to be a daddy thank you
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 25 . 5/20/2015
loved it

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
ripper34 chapter 25 . 2/11/2015
Good story
spk chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
Really enjoyed this. Great job dealing with Harry's demons from the war. :)
spk chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Beautiful chapter
Wolfisis chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
Oh I loved this whole thing it was amazing.
loretta537 chapter 25 . 3/24/2014
this was another good story, I really like that Charlie got pregnant this time.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 2/20/2014
I'm not surprised at Minerva. She was usually always in the background behind Severus and Albus. She was also Harry's head of house just not as blatant as Severus was. I think they are right to be wary of those two men like they said there still are ones in the minority structure to beware up and who would be better to keep an eye on what's goes on at Hogwarts than the Head Govenor and the same for the Head of the Wizengamot. Don't think it's coincidence. I hope Kingsley isn't in on it but we will see.
anon chapter 25 . 1/18/2014
Loved it! There aren't enough Harry / Charlie stories. The grammar wasn't always right, and 'you're' (which is short for 'you are') was often used instead of 'your'. Only a small point though. I'm sure I'll be back to read it again. :-) Thank you.
serenityselena chapter 25 . 10/15/2013
wonderful story :)
firebolthallow1572 chapter 25 . 10/13/2013
I think that is wonderful story but is that thee only children they have or do they have others?
dragon fier 20 chapter 25 . 9/30/2013
hehe, charlie is odd... :D but that's why he's awesome. i loved it a lot! :D
HPSlashAddict chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
The long hair and earring description that you gave Charlie is actually what BILL looked like fourth year. I like this story though...