Reviews for Silent Scream
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
this is amazingly good please update soon!
MaAnLi chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
I would love to see this story continue! Please consider resuming this fic!
Doggyband chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Amazing story. I just could not stop reading, no matter what, until I reached the end. Please please PLEASE keep going with this story. I'm mentally on my knees, begging you! PLEASE!
Joker11315 chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Poor uryu I really like this story so far though. I can't wake until ichigo and uryu meet. :)
Jazzybella chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
I seriously wanted to reach through the screen and kill off Ishida's father myself. You pack one hellva punch with words, you had me right there with him. Sick to my stomach, mad, angry. You brought me into his tortured world, you could feel how he felt he had no way out. I am curious, will you do a sequel, with how Ichigo helps him recover? I would love to see how Ichigo confronts Ishida's father. TBH was rough to read, but the word smithing, plot, characters was incredible. Sorry to ramble.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Wished that there was more to the story.
THiaLieN chapter 6 . 2/7/2014
Love it.
Sometimes I got confused between flashbacks. But it's a good story.

Waiting for update. ;)
IchiUryLover chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
..I'm so hurt from the very start. I wish Ichigo would be able to help Uryu heal his heart and give him happiness, but I know this has a long way to go..so I'll be waiting.

..anyway, love the chapter, finally with Ichigo and Uryu moment.
Kekeh chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Very good!
Next chapter, please...
idwellwithinyou chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
I know u r probably tired of hearing this but..you are truly amazing.

I really like it when ishida gets hurt and then ichigo will be there to comfort him. (If you'll ask me why do I like Ishida getting hurt, don't bother 'cause I have no idea too...lol)
I want to see Ryuuken's reaction when he hear about this.

This story is really interesting so please write more. Patiently (not really) waiting for the next chapter! XD
Kingdom chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Really good chapter I'm addicted to this story so update soon!
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
The story is amazing so far, although I think there are a few your/you're errors. Aside from that it's pretty much perfect. :) Thanks for the update!
baerbelhaddrell chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
I very much enjoyed this chapter! Also this one is beautifully written, very fluent and both, Isshin and Ichigo are very much in character.

I dont agree with all of Isshins choices but in general I agree with you: He is a good father who cares a lot for his family. I smiled when I read about his thoughts at the beginning of this chapter.

How to deal with the abuse Uryuu suffered is a very difficult question. I can see the logic behind what Isshin wants to do. Maybe Isshin really cant imagine that his own father would abuse Uryuu, especially in this way. If it was one attack by a stranger it would maybe help to protect Uryuus feelings. BUT this would mean that the abuser could do it to someone else. And because the authorities dont know and dont investigate, Uryuu will continue to be abused by his father.

My guess is Isshin will inform Ryuuken because he is the father and things might get very ugly when Uryuu is alone with him.

I hope Ichigo will be able to help Uryuu but I agree with Isshin: It wont be easy.

I am looking forward to the next chapter. :)

(baerbelhaddrell)
Isame Kuroda chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Thank you very much for the update. As always. It was Beautiful! :D
There was one small drawback, however, it was probably me being my stupid self: Is the narration all in Isshin point of view? Or is there Ichigo in the mix?

Oh, I was not very found of Isshin at the moment, so I was Very Grateful that you write him in a positive way. :) Thank you for Saving me from the seed of hatred. (bow head)

Keep up the MARVELOUS work!
and please write more!
adlskjfh chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
This is beautiful. The way you write, its simply beautiful. You give an unexplainable beauty to everything. And the story itself is amazing. Im enjoying it greatly! Cant wait for the next chapter. _