Reviews for Rising Phoenix
aurora ld chapter 21 . 2/26
It was a fantastic story, entertaining, funny (especially when the inept Edward received his due) and interesting until the end. Congratulations and I
hope you write the sequel if possible.

P.D Sorry if I have any mistakes, English is not my native language and what little I know is pretty basic so I
support the translator of google.
Brittnay marsh chapter 21 . 2/3
You need to writh more
kali07 chapter 21 . 1/10
Omg loved it! Can't wait for the sequel!
LukeJames chapter 21 . 12/10/2014
Can't wait for the sequel.
Loved this story.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
I loved your story. I can't wait for the next story.
dnmann chapter 21 . 11/25/2014
This is a great story. It takes the "true nature" of the vampires and works it well without being too nice or evil. Great characters and a great plot.

thanks
DaughterofColdHarbour chapter 21 . 11/22/2014
Loved this story! Please write a sequel
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 21 . 11/5/2014
make a part two ;)
debsel chapter 21 . 10/22/2014
hope you do a sequel! loved the story!
kantorkan chapter 21 . 9/30/2014
Of course i would like you to do a sequel because i want to see Carlisle and the mutts all it is Esme then yes i want to see them all die for wanting Bella dead.
kantorkan chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
I think Eddie will become a turncoat to try to get his "mate " back and will die because of that.i still would like to know why Shaun took a major dislike to the Denali coven.i really don't have a clue how the rest of things will turn out. i would have liked to have seen Peter and Charlotte show up to give their brother Jasper a hand.
kantorkan chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
I thought it was good all of the so called dirty laundry had to be aired,unfortunately it caused an unforeseen chasm between Bella and Jane which needs to be fixed soon. don't know if you have stopped writing,but i do really enjoy this story and would love to see what else you have locked away in that brain of yours.
kantorkan chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
They really don't need Eddie,and since he tried to attack Alice he needs to be dismembered and burned screw Carlisle and Esme he has gone to far. now that one of the new borns happens to be Tanya's mate they should be able to get a lot of information about Shaun and his army.
kantorkan chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
For being as smart as Carlisle he is a major idiot. he knows about mating can he really believe they are mates after what the bitch did to Bella by leaving her. maybe she needs to remove his head to get his brain to start working right.
kantorkan chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
Well it seems the crap has hit the fan,lets see Eddie get out of this.