Reviews for Rising Phoenix
please sequel
o love it
update soon
feis-winner chapter 21 . 12/19/2016
this story is so good! I would like a sequel
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 21 . 11/5/2016
Victoria? Also please continue, I kind of want to animal late Carlisle for trying to help Eddie. Hope Esme's isn't her mate, would hate that.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2016
SEQUAL PLEASE I'VE READ THIS MULTIPLE TIMES AND I CONTINUE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH IT! EITHER A SEQUAL OR ANOTHER JANE AND BELLA FIC! OMG CAN YOU DO A JANE AND BELLA FIC WHERE BELLA IS A WEREWOLF! SOMETHING LIKE THE TIGER'S IMPRINT STORY! thanks :) :D
Guest chapter 21 . 9/11/2016
Keep going please! I loved your story, i would love it if you make a sequel.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
She was never meant to be the little self conscious human controlled by the arrogant closeted Gay virgin child.
YuriLover28 chapter 21 . 7/5/2016
I liked the story though it does need some work but overall it was an entertaining story for me. I would suggest not leaving a story in a cliffhanger when you ask the readers if they want a sequel it kinda leaves a bad impression to those who enjoyed it. You could have made the cliffhanger portion as a tantalizing morsel from the sequel in a separate chapter after the epilogue to pull in the readers in wanting to read the sequel of this story. Nevertheless, as I stated, I enjoyed it and I believe that the unknown POV is either one of the three possible people with the first being the most likely to the last being the least likely: Victoria, Carlisle, or Esme. The six shifter boys had to include at least Jacob and Paul in their vicious hatred of vampires with Jacob still in his deluded obsession with Isabella just like Edward. Hopefully you produce the sequel soon since it has been a while.
Centh97 chapter 21 . 7/2/2016
please make a sequel
andrewpine chapter 21 . 6/17/2016
Let me guess that is either Esme because she lost her ''son'' or Carlisle because he lost his true mate when Eddie was killed.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
You will find yourself standing in there all day with the king not stood there all i saw my Jane standing with her hood covering her head...see doesn't that sound better?
Blood Alpha chapter 21 . 4/23/2016
SEQUEL
Guest chapter 21 . 4/7/2016
SQUEAL THE STORY PLEASE!
lilminx22 chapter 21 . 2/26/2016
I enjoyed reading this story and I hope that you do decide to write a sequel or at least more Bella and Jane stories
chadwick6062 chapter 21 . 1/14/2016
this was a great story. I love it keep weighting
Guest chapter 21 . 1/3/2016
Sequel definatly. I would like to see what happens. PLZ write a sequel