Reviews for Rising Phoenix
andrewpine chapter 1 . 7/24
She was never meant to be the little self conscious human controlled by the arrogant closeted Gay virgin child.
YuriLover28 chapter 21 . 7/5
I liked the story though it does need some work but overall it was an entertaining story for me. I would suggest not leaving a story in a cliffhanger when you ask the readers if they want a sequel it kinda leaves a bad impression to those who enjoyed it. You could have made the cliffhanger portion as a tantalizing morsel from the sequel in a separate chapter after the epilogue to pull in the readers in wanting to read the sequel of this story. Nevertheless, as I stated, I enjoyed it and I believe that the unknown POV is either one of the three possible people with the first being the most likely to the last being the least likely: Victoria, Carlisle, or Esme. The six shifter boys had to include at least Jacob and Paul in their vicious hatred of vampires with Jacob still in his deluded obsession with Isabella just like Edward. Hopefully you produce the sequel soon since it has been a while.
Centh97 chapter 21 . 7/2
please make a sequel
andrewpine chapter 21 . 6/17
Let me guess that is either Esme because she lost her ''son'' or Carlisle because he lost his true mate when Eddie was killed.
andrewpine chapter 4 . 6/15
You will find yourself standing in there all day with the king not stood there all i saw my Jane standing with her hood covering her head...see doesn't that sound better?
Blood Alpha chapter 21 . 4/23
SEQUEL
SQUEAL THE STORY PLEASE!
lilminx22 chapter 21 . 2/26
I enjoyed reading this story and I hope that you do decide to write a sequel or at least more Bella and Jane stories
chadwick6062 chapter 21 . 1/14
this was a great story. I love it keep weighting
Sequel definatly. I would like to see what happens. PLZ write a sequel
Hinatawolf chapter 21 . 11/29/2015
That was awesome! When's the sequel?
LilMagicMe chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Where. Is. The. Fucking. SEQUEL?!
sara-nadia chapter 21 . 11/4/2015
please sequel update
Fandommember chapter 21 . 10/25/2015
I really hope you do write a sequel
andrewpine chapter 19 . 10/22/2015
You need to drop the were and don't write were stood just write i stood instead. Eddie has to be one of the dumbest vampires besides we haven't heard from Carlisle still trying to get Bella to take back his little bitch.i wonder what their punishment will be? Tanya/Bella , Kate /Bella, Angela/Bella.