Reviews for Swanns of the Seas
MaryAnne chapter 79 . 9/14
Such a beautiful story, i can't wait for the rest!
Yeeeeee this is so good!
Eris Laufeyson chapter 57 . 9/11
This is too pure, i love it!
Thank you for writing this great piece!
acetwolf94 chapter 79 . 9/9
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
G Vvn chapter 13 . 9/7
This is an amazing fic, thank you so much for writing this!
Fantasy1411 chapter 79 . 9/1
I really love your story and I hope you feel better. Your are such a great writer.
Medusa101 chapter 79 . 9/1
yay, another chapter, I love this story so much. Please, please continue, you are a truly talented writer.
Scarlet Firesong chapter 79 . 8/26
HELL YEAAAAAAAAAHHH! I'm so proud of you!
TheFictionAddictionIsReal chapter 79 . 8/26
So glad you’re feeling better! I know depression can be hard to overcome, and it’s awesome that you did! This is a great story and I was so happy when I saw that you posted another chapter. Thank you, and good luck!
Villains' Bad Girl chapter 79 . 8/26
oh at last! i can't wait to see Barbossa and Lydia's lives together!
MMM73181 chapter 79 . 8/26
awwwwwwww barbossa proposed grin love the daddyness in jack and I think jack and james might start to find some common ground in the losses of alices arm / and james / kitties little girl they've experienced I had almost though there would be a scene of james giving jack a shoulder to lean on while kitty was visiting alice in the cabin hmm maybe some other time? if j/k go back to port roal I suppose lizzie will go with?
Lola Vegas chapter 79 . 8/26
redangel2463 chapter 79 . 8/25
Oh boy! An Update!

Glad to hear you're doing better. Your writing definitely shows it. Another fantastic chapter well done.

Please Update Soon XD!
Megan Lyle chapter 79 . 8/25
Wow! This is a awesome, exciting, romantic, and shocking chapter! Please keep writing and I understand. I was depressed once too.
Aquacoral14 chapter 79 . 8/25
First of all, I’m glad you’ve started to recover and good luck with staying mentally healthy through your school stuff and life! Thank you for taking the time to update.
Second, on to the chapter review.
Lydia and Barbossa are getting married! Yay! Or at least engaged, because he’s a resurrected pirate captain and she’s a Nereid, who knows what could happen.
I’m glad Alice is okay. She’s one of my favorite characters, and and an extremely vibrant OC, and while I may not be fond of Jack Sparrow (mostly because he’s played by Johnny Depp), I do enjoy their relationship. Also, I’m looking forward to how you write her adapting to the loss of her arm, because the way you’ve already started exploring how physically and mentally traumatic the loss of a limb is excellent. Some stories just brush off a sudden disability, and I’m glad that you’re cementing the severity of it early.
I’m not sure how to feel about Kitty and Norrington. On one hand, I’m glad he’s alive, because the Swann sisters seriously do not need any more heartache right now, but on the other, abandoning your wife and child out of guilt and shame is a crappy thing to do. I’m interested in how they will move forward with their life from here on out.
Aquacoral14 chapter 78 . 7/22
Holy amazing OCs Batman! I love how you’ve woven the extra three Swann sisters into the plot, and all of them have unique storylines and personalities and romances and in short, this is the fanfiction jackpot! Lydia and Alice are my favorites, and Alice is hilarious and badass and downright spectacular. Lydia is quieter and more inobtrusive, and I love how different they are, as well as your original storyline surrounding the Nereid thing and the introduction of Thetis. As far as original B-plots go, you’ve created a bunch of interesting and well-connected ones.
Thank you for writing this, and I hope you update soon!