Reviews for Swanns of the Seas
Atenealuna chapter 1 . 11/12
Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I think that it could be a good idea to give more protagonism to Alice, I think she is very capable to do more things and could be very interesting how she acts with the comodore Norrington.
Sorry for writing you like that,
I hope you like my review
waiting for the next chapter exited,
Atenealuna chapter 17 . 11/12
you are absolutely amazing!
I love this story, and I cant stop readin it.
Please, continue like that because you are doing it brightly :)
My favorite character is, without doubt, Lydia. I love her strenght and invisible power; because I think that she is and will be a very powerfull woman in this story.
Please, keep wrinting
I am waiting forward to read the next chapter as soon as you can
Best wishes,
usualguest chapter 17 . 11/6
Jack is comforting Alice! Good! The marooning, although they will be rescued the three of them right?, is very interesting to see how they gonna handle it. More interesting is the change in Lydia's attitude towards Barbossa and what she will do from now on. Until now they kept going rather well, but the marooning changed that.
Spirit of the Morning Flower chapter 17 . 11/5
This chapter was amazing! I was wondering how Alice and Lydia would react during the marooning, and I was pleased to read that all of their reactions were believable and flowed with the scene. I can't wait to see how Alice is while marooned, although I have my guesses XD. I'm also really looking forward to the development of Lydia's powers. Keep up the great writing!
Love the bit between Jack and Alice and love Lydia she's so cool
VeryaTirananniel chapter 16 . 11/4
Awww! :3 I've loved these past chapters; update soon! :)
LinaO'sullivan chapter 16 . 11/1
I was so happy to see a chapter notification in my inbox _ thank you so much for taking you're time to post these amazing chapters for us to read. I hope the next installment is not far of hehe~
Spirit of the Morning Flower chapter 16 . 10/31
I loved the splash fight between Lydia and Barbossa. Also the romance between Kitty and Norrington is delicious.
I hate to be that person, but here's one little piece of advice: if you are going to name the songs that Kitty plays you might want to make sure they actually existed during the time period Pirates of the Caribbean is suppose to have taken place. Beethoven wasn't alive in the time period Pirates takes place, so the reference may cause readers to be distracted from the setting.

Other than that your writing was very enjoyable. I'm excited to read more!
Roflmao101 chapter 16 . 10/31
It was so great to see Kitty and James get together! Honestly, I'm completely smitten with Lydia and Hector! I can't wait to see what the future holds for them. Hope you update soon! :)
usualguest chapter 16 . 10/31
The chapter was so good! No, not good, awesome! Lydia and Barbossa splashing each other like children was very entertaining. Kitty declared her love for him and cleared everything out! After all the explaination James saw the light! :) I am so happy for them, although they must keep it secret (will they manage it?) for now.
Queen Fantasy chapter 16 . 10/31
I love this chapter! Ooooh I really want to know how this is be ending, and the sequel (there will be a sequel? Please say 'yes'!)!

Hughs and kisses
SamanthaJane13 chapter 15 . 9/13
update please i love this!
Another great two chapters! Can't wait to read more! Especially about Lydia and Barbossa!
TheRealTayler13 chapter 15 . 9/7
Plz update soon can't wait to read more
notamonster97 chapter 15 . 8/29
I love this story! I love norrington's pairing with Katherine, would love more of this as well as Barbossa and lydia!