Reviews for Swanns of the Seas
As unfortunate as it is to say - but your characters act and talk so out of place and time, that it makes this story hard to bear.
MrsSeverusKiliBilboRonWeasley chapter 8 . 3/28
Sorry to say
Ann Anderson IV chapter 9 . 2/26
Hey I totally love your story keep up the good work and for a title suggestion how bout pirate sisters, or lost and found, or destiny of four, or
Priates and love.

There probly stupid but ya never know. Savvy

See ya mate
POTC misty potter temple chapter 9 . 2/18
Update want to know where this is going please
WolfPirate chapter 9 . 2/12
That part with Lydia and Barbossa reciting 'Stars' from Les Miserables literally made my night! I love it! Please keep writing! And by the way, I like the title the story has now.
Charmedbycharmed chapter 9 . 2/12
Woah! Awesome so far and I just love Alice ! Plsss continue !
Christineoftheopera chapter 9 . 2/9
If Alice was the one who was kidnapped she would be having way to much fun.
a new chapter! nice! lydia and barbossa now are reciting a poem? that was great. they are my favourite couple. (and james and kitty would be another one when he decides to choose her)
i like the title. :)
TwipieAppledashRarshy chapter 9 . 2/7
Amazing hope you update soon
very interesting story! i like lydia and barbossa's talks.
SirAvery chapter 8 . 1/29
Oh hooray! Another chapter! What great timing, considering my friends and I are in the midst of a PotC marathon xD Also, I hear you on the college thing. Being a creative writing major is keeps me as equally busy. I'm glad you found time to write another chapter, and I'm eager for more!
daydreamer987 chapter 8 . 1/28
I love Alice's attitude and how she baffles even Jack... Lydia is getting to bring out a human side in Barbosa. I would like more of Jack and Alice. Their Conversations would be so funny...
Christineoftheopera chapter 8 . 1/28
UPDATE!

I understand collage is time consuming(well not really) but I am slowly dying.

*choking sounds of painful death here*
Chuck chapter 1 . 1/24
Please continue this story. It's amazing!
SirAvery chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Very good so far! I love the distinction between the sisters, and how each sister has their own personality. I love that Lydia isn't going to be the one to end up with Norrington, because that's what I thought from the prologue, and I love the direction that you went with her character instead. Great story, very well written, and I look forward to another chapter!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »