Reviews for Swanns of the Seas
I love love love your story. All the OC's and their relationships are awesome and written so well. Personally I adore Lydia and barbossa together! Please update soon!
fantasylover4life chapter 1 . 6/26
Hey :-)
Wow what a cool story! Your idea of Elizabeth having sisters is.. well amazing! I must say, I could never have thought of that and I truly envy you for your writing talent ;-)
However, just one short question: wouldn't you think that Alice might be kinda jealous of all these women who seem to have relationships of some kind with Jack, despite the fact that Jack clearly somehow disappointed them? Because to the point your story has reached now, it is obvious that Alice has feelings for Jack, but with the other women involved, and seeing her straightaway character, wouldn't some jealousy be natural?

Whatever, sorry if my english sucks, I'm from Germany actually. Thanks for your cool story and bye :-)
Roflmao101 chapter 12 . 6/24
Yet another great chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
Spirit of the Morning Flower chapter 12 . 6/24
Wow, I can't wait for the next chapter. It is going to be interesting to see how Barbossa and Lydia's relationship develops after this. Also, I will be waiting patiently for more Norrington action; I'm a fan of his.
Lots of learning here! Lydia about the Nereids and Barbossa her true identity, though as he said they have a lot to talk. Now Alice is with Lydia (I hope Barbossa would let them talk and not keep them apart) and Jack is the usual Jack! Great chapter! Thanks for the fast update!
daydreamer987 chapter 12 . 6/23
Worth the wait! Glad you'll be updating more!
POTC misty potter temple chapter 12 . 6/23
Loved the update as always just loved it but can we have a bit more of a kinda barbossa toward Lydia please just in private and stuff Cos I like the thing that's developing between r them please otherwise I loved it
Christineoftheopera chapter 12 . 6/23
Yay more updates
LinaO'sullivan chapter 12 . 6/23
Am so glad you updated, I like how you introduced more depth to Lydia's character.
FlightoftheStorm777 chapter 11 . 6/23
Update soon, I'm interested to see where this goes.
Roflmao101 chapter 11 . 6/23
And the plot thickens! I love this story, it captures the characters pretty well! I love the little twist with the nereid, I actually didn't see that coming! I hope you update soon!
Christineoftheopera chapter 11 . 6/23
Please update soon.
Lydia is a nereid! How awesome! So much suspense until we learn what Barbossa will tell her about that. The exciting part starts now and I can't wait to see the "break" of the curse and Jack, Will and Alice meet with them.
so now that college is over, will there be more often updates? please! :)
LinaO'sullivan chapter 10 . 6/14
Another amazing chapter! more~ _
Roflmao101 chapter 10 . 5/21
I love this story! I can't wait to see more!