Reviews for Swanns of the Seas
MMM73181 chapter 60 . 22h
well I have to say its about time lol ive been waiting for this chapter of course if we follow the movie well I cant say I'm much for the next scene were they all pull guns on each other boy I do hope this has a happier ending for all our favs will and Norrie too cant one of the Dutchman crew volunteer to become ferryman or something? or maybe even bill turner himself?
Queen Fantasy chapter 60 . 5/22
I love this chapter! Now comes all the action... This is my favourite film out of the four! I'm lookong forward to watch the fifth movie. Also, I wonder if Lydia and Alice are going to get married to their beloved? Well, when Lydia becomes a widow, of course xD. I also wonder if Thetis is going to appear outside the Locker. We'll see!
Amzing chapter!
Megan Lyle chapter 60 . 5/21
This is a awesome and exciting chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one.
MMM73181 chapter 59 . 5/18
I HAVE to say that it realy is nice to see a compassionate not so sinister side to hector it would be nice if he and jack could just grow up about each other and learn to cooperate hector should admit that the pearl is jacks ship and jack should be able to admit hector can handle being in command at times too will this mutual loss bring alice and lizzie back to each other even a bit? so soon jack should be coming up with his brilliant capsizing jig lol
BrownEyedGirl87 chapter 59 . 5/18
My heart twisted, hurt- I sobbed like crazy! Lol! As much as I feel pain for all the swann sister's, I did admire the scene with Lydia crying and all the water spiraling upwards. That was such a vivid scene to picture. As always, can't wait for more!
Megan Lyle chapter 59 . 5/18
This is a awesome, funny, sad, and shocking chapter! I understand and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. My birthday's on June 21st.
guest chapter 59 . 5/18
A sad but beautifully written chapter. The goodbyes of the gonernor and his daughters was touching. It's good they have one the other as well as their beloveds to help them during this time.
2000girl chapter 58 . 5/17
Brilliant chapter. I hope you can update this soon.
animechick247 chapter 58 . 5/16
Jack let Barbosa captain the ship so he could check up on Alice?! Now that's true love right there lmao. Oh Jack and Alice you don't need to tell each other that you love each other just to prove it. They're one of the those couples where you know they love each other and they don't need to say it. That's true love right there lol. I was laughing my ass off over Barbosa running below deck so he wouldn't have to hear Jack and Alice, then again seeing as how Alice is pretty much his sister (or sister in law because come on you know Barbosa isn't going to let Lydia get away this time) I can see why he ran away lol. I have no words for the Lydia and Barbosa at the moment, they are just too cute for words if they keep being cute and sweet I might get a cavity lol. I feel bad for Elizabeth but I'm sure Alice will stop being mad when they realize Beckett killed their father...speaking of Beckett he better not do anything to kitty or I swear I'll reach through this computer and beat the living shit out of him. I'm glad Davy Jones is warming up to kitty and letting her play the organ, he might not see her as a friend but at least he doesn't view her as an enemy. Maybe he'll help James and let kitty leave his ship since he technically wants her off it. Oh James please don't do anything reckless that'll get you killed. You have a wife and two kids to think about. Awesome chapter as always and im both looking and dreading for next chapter because I know it'll be the last one until July lol. You have a fun and most importantly a safe trip! You gotta let us know how Austria is! Take care!
heartbeatfan chapter 58 . 5/16
Sorry that I haven't been able to leave a review in a long time ! I love this fanfic soooo much :) I'm really loving the friendship between Kitty and Jones !
stargate5789 chapter 58 . 5/15
This story is Brilliant! I love the Lydia and Barbossa moments! Thank you for sharing this! I would love to see more! :)
SirAvery chapter 58 . 5/14
Yo love the new chapters! Glad to finally see the reunion between Hector and Lydia. Scared for when they get captured by Beckett. Is Thetis going to go away? Like Lydia being able to call on her when needed? It might be awkward if she's around for the whole time idk

Also - dude. Crazy coincidence, but I'm leaving tomorrow to study abroad in Austria too! I'm only going to be there a couple weeks but still!
Megan Lyle chapter 58 . 5/14
This is a awesome, shocking, and romantic chapter! I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Graham chapter 57 . 5/14
/uaRMy6TLkQE

Here s the Link again if there was a problem. And sorry for my bad english!
Graham chapter 57 . 5/14
Nice chapter! Lydia and Barbossa Rock Together! Please if you can put to your story a deleted scene from POTC 3, were Jack and Barbossa fight for who is the Captain of the ship and who will take the helm, while they are on the Locker...

/uaRMy6TLkQE

This is the Link for the scene in case you havent seen it, check it out its very Funny XD!
A and you should know that your story is very beautiful, everytime a chapter comes out, how can i put it even if i had a bad day it cheers me up, and i am sure that i am not the inly one, so UPDATE SOON and don't ever stop writing, you have a gift!