Reviews for Swanns of the Seas
Roflmao101 chapter 10 . 5/21
I love this story! I can't wait to see more!
Spirit of the Morning Flower chapter 10 . 5/8
This was a really good chapter. I really like Lydia.
daydreamer987 chapter 10 . 5/3
A cliffhanger with Alice passing out? I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
Spring In The Blue Box chapter 10 . 5/2
Hello! Okay, I want to start with saying that I love this story so much! It has pairings with all my favorite characters from the movies, and it's with OC'S as well (I hardly ever read fanfics without one or more main OC).

Secondly, I want to tell you how much I admire your writing style. This story is one of my favorites on this entire website and when you know how many stories I read and have read, that means something :P I only wish the chapters were longer though, cause it's so darn good and I want to keep reading! Me as a writer myself always write chapters over 5000 words. I don't know how long your chapters are, but if I have to say one thing that could improve this story, it's longer chapters. Apart from that, it's absoluteley perfect :D

Thirdly, the name of the story is very good, I like it a lot. But if you do really want to change it, an alternative title could be "Oceandeep love", or "Four Swanns instead of one" or "The mouse, the lark, the stallion and the swan",... Idk, I'm just gushing the first things that came to my mind.

My fourth point is actually a question... Is there a possibility that in the future the rating of this story could change to M? Cause I like me some good smut haha ;)

And finally, I hope I didn't annoy you with my long review. I don't review a lot, but when I do, I tend to ramble haha. I myself prefer long reviews on my fanfics, but I know that's not the case for everyone.

Just keep on updating because I can't wait for more! :D
Christineoftheopera chapter 10 . 5/2
Good Luck on your finals! Update soon!
Always enjoyable the conversation between Barbossa and Lydia! it seems that not only Barbossa likes her. Petting Jack was strange but funny! poor (dutiful) Kitty! her sorrow for her sisters is obviously not her only problem but neither her father nor the ... one causing the problem have detected it yet!
antmuzak chapter 1 . 4/19
This is really cool so far! I particularly like Lydia, and I'm excited to see where her story will go. Go Barbossa! A few spelling/grammatical errors here and there, but nothing too distracting. Look forward to more!
As unfortunate as it is to say - but your characters act and talk so out of place and time, that it makes this story hard to bear.
MrsSeverusKiliBilboRonWeasley chapter 8 . 3/28
Sorry to say
Ann Anderson IV chapter 9 . 2/26
Hey I totally love your story keep up the good work and for a title suggestion how bout pirate sisters, or lost and found, or destiny of four, or
Priates and love.

There probly stupid but ya never know. Savvy

See ya mate
POTC misty potter temple chapter 9 . 2/18
Update want to know where this is going please
WolfPirate chapter 9 . 2/12
That part with Lydia and Barbossa reciting 'Stars' from Les Miserables literally made my night! I love it! Please keep writing! And by the way, I like the title the story has now.
Charmedbycharmed chapter 9 . 2/12
Woah! Awesome so far and I just love Alice ! Plsss continue !
Christineoftheopera chapter 9 . 2/9
If Alice was the one who was kidnapped she would be having way to much fun.
a new chapter! nice! lydia and barbossa now are reciting a poem? that was great. they are my favourite couple. (and james and kitty would be another one when he decides to choose her)
i like the title. :)