Reviews for Mistakes
jyotimeena10 chapter 18 . 5/2
read all the 18 chaps within 4 hrs. damn cute and I loved it. looking forward to the new chapter
Galskab chapter 18 . 4/26
()/ (/ヮ)/ (o)丿 ( ・ω・) ( ・ω・)
C'sMelody chapter 18 . 4/26
Ahahah! About time, I say! It's so funny you decided to pull a Nowaki/Hiroki on this and could still keep them in character. Loved it.
And you're welcome. I like to share the love of reviews. ;)
Jessieklove chapter 18 . 4/26
Update soon xx
C'sMelody chapter 17 . 4/13
Kisa's reaction was funny! xD
Also, I didn't mention it before, but I like that you chose to have the whole department know. I mean, it's sort of obvious in some aspects, as you say, and Kisa would definitely notice it too.
I'm looking super forward to the next arc! Please update soon! :)
C'sMelody chapter 16 . 4/13
I want to hug Ritsu. Like now. And if I say anything else I'll just give this story away.
You had me in for an emotional rollercoaster.
C'sMelody chapter 15 . 4/13
Geez, you only had that many reviews? I'm still trying to get my head around that. What's wrong with the world?
Anyway, yeys! I love Jack and Akihiko, those little devilish brats! xD Thank God you decided for this... (well, I'm trying to not spoil the story in my reviews). Way to go Takano!
C'sMelody chapter 14 . 4/13
I swear I died right here and there. But gosh, I agree with you, they needed this.
Anyway, I'm just going ahead and read the rest because I can't stand not knowing!
C'sMelody chapter 12 . 4/13
Ah, well, I do like Jack. I think he's doing what he can to help his friend, and he believes he's doing the right thing, so how can I not like him?
But yeah, I absolutely hate Katsuki with a burning passion. I am only happy to know he's a character. And yet it saddens me to know this happens every damn day around us.
Nice chapter.
C'sMelody chapter 7 . 4/13
Kudos to you for the timeline. I know what a pain that can be.
But anyway, Jack seems fun enough, and this Ritsu-Jack-Akihiko friendship is actually quite refreshing. However, I think Takano will just freak out when he hears about Jack's plans. Let's see about that.
Anyway, I'm really enjoying this. :)
C'sMelody chapter 5 . 4/12
Aw, I really like this Ritsu and Usagi friendship!
I have to say that I really didn't see that Sumi-sensei bit. I don't think it goes with his character, but oh well, he's a minor character, so I won't complain much.
angellovsyaoi chapter 17 . 4/12
Oh my god this was deep. I can't i,aging going through all this and being sane. Hopefully since they have EACHOTHER they will help themselfs
C'sMelody chapter 1 . 4/3
'Yokozawa might have even liked Onodera. The horror.' This right here made me laugh. x) That's so, so like him to think such thing!
I noticed a few incorrections here and there, but nothing glaring. Nothing that'd drive me away from this fic.
It seems interesting enough. You already have some tension building, and that bit at the begining's making me wonder. I'll be around. ;)
Flyawayfreedom chapter 17 . 4/2
I don't think i can explain how good i think this story is. But i also find it to be rather dark with the abusive themes though. Still, wonderful job!
Megumi Tachibana chapter 17 . 3/31
Hello, I don't review often but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story! I just enjoy your writing style. I am yet to write some things myself, but I enjoy reading fanfiction and love when a good fic like this comes around, you know? Anyway, please update if you ever get the chance! Sorry for the trouble, I just need more! ;3; Thanks!