Reviews for Once Upon Another Time
Alessandra.12 chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
I loved it! Please continue I need the next chapter!
update!
Can't wait!
jj chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
you're not going to continue?
Why?
That's a fantastic story and is not like the normal tomione stories and this involves draco too! Is... is... just perfect!
Pleaaaaaaaaaase update!
Cassie-D1 chapter 6 . 4/20/2014
Can't wait for more!
372259 chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
What a wonderful story! I am so glad that I chanced upon it! I have grown to hate ermione and Draco time travel fics where they fall for each other, and then Draco loses her to Tom. This story is so refreshing! I adore the plot so far and can't wait to read the next chapter ! Please update as soon as you can :)
Lysaia chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
This chapter was simply awesome, I am looking forward to Hermione trying to make him fall in love!
She will probably need to become the know-it-all again. Tom would only respect another individual for his/her intelligence and not for the looks, I think. Someone who proves to be strongly different than others will gain his interest.
That is why I think Hermione would be a good match for him, she is intelligent, at times fierce, sometimes vulnerable...
Keep it up!
PinkSlytherin chapter 6 . 2/2/2014
I'm glad she met someone from another house!
Obey the Muse chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
The curse is an interesting twist. It makes more sense than Tom not being able to love because his parents had intercourse without being in love. If that were true there would be way more sociopaths in the world.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
I liked how you came up with the idea of Riddle gradually ignoring the new students. Although I think he still may be watching without them knowing about it I sometimes find it too convienient when other stories show Riddle's interest in Hermione right from the start. You made it appear as if she was of no interest to him which I like as it makes Hermione's new mission more challenging. I also liked that the curse on Riddle will only be activated once he is 18 - a very creative idea indeed. It puts more pressure on our heroin but I believe in her. I bet Draco will play a key part in giving Hermione advice on how to advance on Tom. It would be interesting to see. Will you ever include the conversation from the Summary into your story? Overall a very good chapter.
StValentineSt chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Oh, this, is interesting, too bad Draco stopped Hermione from showing her intelligence. I bet Riddle would like a smart girl XD
Rue Dawn chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Poor Hermione spending the night with the girls. Wish this was longer but can't wait for the next update!
ggirl chapter 6 . 1/12/2014
Im interested to see how the plot develops from here...
WednesdaysChild chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Could you make longer chapters please? :)
Bookworm chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
How great is this story? I like all the characters!
Katie K chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
OOH things are starting to get interesting! Im curious to see what Hermione does next!
belle of the ball s2 chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
I can't wait to see Tom's reaction to this sudden change of heart ... I wonder how exactly Hermione plans to go about making Tom fall in love with her. This should be interesting ! Well, I look forward to seeing more of the two of them in the next chapter or two !