Reviews for Dimensions
Celtic Knot chapter 8 . 2/8/2005
This was a really cute story, and very well written. As for the subject of a sequel, I think this story is best left where it is. Nothing against "Dimensions"; I just don't think it needs more. I like it a lot just the way it is.
Jade-san chapter 8 . 11/17/2002
This is so great! Yes, write a sequel please!
AngusH chapter 8 . 11/9/2002
Thanks for writing this story.

The concept is clever, I'm interested to see what happens in the alternative reality.

Its very nicely written, I'd like to see more... (please)
Jacen200015 chapter 8 . 11/8/2002
Wow, this one deserves a sequal. :)
JediKnightMuse chapter 8 . 10/19/2002
Hmm...just a few critisisms...It wouldn't be a holomovie I don't think, just a plain holo...and pop corn is a big no no...mmm...I think there was some other stuff...but I can't remember. It was a little confusing to me, but I liked the idea of it. :)
December Wind chapter 8 . 10/15/2002
Oh do we ever want a sequel! I just found this, I'm sorry my comp's been down with a virus, and I've been spending all my time at the , I've sort of been neglecting . This story is really good. How come you don't have to do Canada! ;)
Blaney chapter 8 . 10/11/2002
Yes please a sequel it's a good story line don't end it there please
Renee chapter 8 . 10/10/2002
Got a feeling that Callista was behind it all!
Jayde Star chapter 8 . 10/9/2002
The end? You should definately write a sequel.
Josh chapter 8 . 10/9/2002
I thikn this was a great story, big props to the author.
ariapaige chapter 8 . 10/9/2002
Oh! The end! I didn't realize it was all going to be over so soon. You have midterms already? It's only October. Good Luck. I'll be watching for anything new as ever.

Paige
eris wannabe chapter 8 . 10/9/2002
of course there has to be a sequel this is a really great story i liked it a lot
Guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2002
sequel, please
ShortySC22 chapter 8 . 10/9/2002
Oh I really want a sequel! It's a great story! Can't wait for more! Keep it up!
jedibetty chapter 8 . 10/9/2002
that was a cute story - thanks for sharing it!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »