Reviews for Office Monkey
LadyShard chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Your stories are very well written but why doesn't Thea ever get it on the bare?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Please do a flash fanfiction where barry spanks caitlen for damaging the flash suit while attemting to upgrade it and eddie spanking iris for keeping her flash reunions secret in episode 8
LolaWorld chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Loved it. I was totally thinking of a spanking one shot for that when I watched it. Never got around to it obviously...thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Thank you she was acting like a spoiled brat
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
well cannot say that thea didnt earn that smacking eh!? course she lucky he waited that long as i woulda done it the right after she was arrested..and then this time for the attitude..BUT i also love how you showed he truly did it out of love and not anger..and he made a point of comforting her..great job
New88 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
yaaay so happy you did another arrow story :))

great job of course ... I Love that you story is nt just about spanking , it also has sibling love

farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Good one!
edwardian1901 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Ahh, I could happily read your work forever! I always feel so comfortable in your stories. Well, sometimes the characters' emotions get inside my head and I'll panic a bit, but I like that! Your writing flows so well that I almost forget I'm reading and not watching a show. And this is no exception. Such a delight to read and watch the scene play out in my head. Thank you for your attention to detail and for being brave enough to face some demons.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
she did earn the spanking thanks
FrankieRae chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I absolutely loved it! Oh my God. Amazing. I love me some Arrow. :) Thanks!