Reviews for Big Brother Instincts
O'Donnell chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Oh! The 'who bloody cares' did make me laugh out loud! Thank you!
I don't normally go for crossovers, but this is an intriguing one, and Trevelyan (inspired name!) fits so well as Sherlock and Mycroft's younger and even brighter little brother. I can see Ben Wishaw so well in that role. Impeccable, brilliant, and an actor at the Cumberbatch level is never any harm.(Suggest it to Hartswood; a much better alternative that Tom Hiddlestone!)
I will also remember 'the phone is leaving my ear presently' for annoying callers in the real world.
This is quite lovely, excellent, detailed, understated and you have the tone of both brothers spot on. A delight to have found you!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
A good one
Starcrier chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Oh this was wonderful! I really like this series!
becgate chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Wonderful! !
Superpower Lottery chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Amazing. You kept Q and Sherlock so nicely in-character while expanding on their characters. It's great.
So wait, is this story meant to be completed or...?
LokiDoki221 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That last sentence got the favourite from me. ;) I've never thought about it before, but I like this crossover. The trio 'verse might just be for me...
Fore chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Sherlock :3
Please tell me that this isn't going to a one-shot I love Q and Sherlock's interactions! Update soon!
Lairelosse chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story! I've actually been reading a few of your stories (all of the ones in this verse and a few others) and I just want to say that I like your writing style a lot. You capture the essence of the characters so well, and it's so easy to imagine what you've written actually happening. And I'm not one to easily accept headcanons, but the way you've written Q as the third Holmes brother is just brilliant, and I've totally accepted this headcanon. Which is a bit of a worry because I expect him around in other stories now and he's not there, oops.

Thanks a lot for sharing your lovely work, and I look forward to reading more of your stories!
BenAddict Holmes chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Good one :D
I really like the way you write these stories.
iamanasaziana chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Wonderful (as usual)! I was so excited when I saw that you'd posted another Trio story.

I love Sherlock and Trevelyan together! My favorite parts: hearing Trevelyan's side of the conversation with Mycroft and the boys talking about dealing with big bro.

Please keep telling us stories about the three of Holmes boys.
mervoparkite chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This sounds like an interesting start to a story.

BTW-just nit-pic-ing-violins DO NOT have Frets. Smooth fingerboard. (I'd have never survived learning to play the violin if frets were involved-poor abused fingertips!).

V.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Sherlock's off to find a certain mugger. He'll claim it was because he's bored, but we know there's some feelings underneath all that lack of social skills. Still, I like the pre-John portrayal of Sherlock in this. Great work.
Sophia Banks chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Great Fanfiction as always! I quite like Sherlock as a big brother.
Although (this is often my problem with Sherlock fanfics) Mycroft seems like he's getting more and more controlling the more you write. And I'm not a huge fan of that 8\
But otherwise, great!
cate chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Very nice. The scenarios you choose to flesh out are quite touching.
marylouleach chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
awe this was sweet. i hope he finds that punk mugger!