Reviews for The Ultimate Guide to Writing Smut Fic
Venus chapter 1 . 5/30
Can you critique my work?
KaitheHotHead1 chapter 1 . 5/22
Oh my god this helped me so much. Youre good at giving advice. You have my respect. Many thanks!
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 5/15
Oh my god, this was brilliant and soooo helpful. Thanks for writing it.
aalbri879 chapter 1 . 4/20
omg, this helped me so much! thank you, Quinn!
idreamofdraco chapter 1 . 4/18
This is such a great resource! Thank you for sharing!
Wow, just reading this motivates me to write some smut that I've been putting off for a very long time. I know how to write smut and have picked up a lot of things over the years, but your guide puts everything in one place and makes it easy to read (duh, it's a GUIDE). Thank you!
PandaBear chapter 1 . 3/21
This is so helpful! I've only recently started writing smut and I often write about me and my boyfriend. He read one of my smut stories about us and it certainly got our relationship going! Thank you so much!
Lady Kaliska chapter 1 . 2/19
This is awesome. Thank you for this!
SquareRootBeer chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
This is the first result that comes up Googling "Smut Tips", and it should be. Very helpful, concise, and rather funny too. A no-brainer favorite, for sure. Thanks for this.
Jun Wu Xie X Jun Wu Yao Lover chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
When I saw the table of contents I was in our living room and my father decided to sneak up on me and he saw everything
LovelyLittleGrim chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
I just wanted to say thank you for posting this ridiculously helpful piece of information. You have no idea how much this has improved my smut writing. It’s a life saver for sure. ️
coyg81 chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
I’m about to write a M/M/F scene and this has been a godsend. So glad someone sent me the link to this! Thanks for this very helpful information.
SlytherinPride2292 chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Much appreciated! I have been looking everywhere for this type of advice (seriously: Amazon books, tumblr, Pinterest, reddit) and I just happened to be on the rather (for lack of a better word) ‘interesting’ side of Tumblr when this article was linked. You, my friend, are a godsend. I’ve been writing fan fiction since I was about ten years old—started writing this type of fiction when I turned 15. I’m not 25 and I have never read such beautiful words in my entire life. If I could send you a gift basket for the holidays, believe me, I would. This has eliminated a lot of the writer blocks I would get just trying to figure out that perfect word or phrase. Again, much appreciated! Happy Holidays!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
thanks, really helped me there :)
PokerHontaz chapter 1 . 11/1/2017