Reviews for The Ultimate Guide to Writing Smut Fic
This was helpful and hilarious at the same time. Thank you lots :)
NPGamer11 chapter 1 . 6/10
Like many others, I started my fanfic writing career with bad smut. I stayed away from it for the last two years or so, but I do sometimes wish to write more of it. I hope this helps me regain that spark that dies with my teenage years, except tempered with some writing experience and a generally better idea of what I'm doing XD
Elliot2001 chapter 1 . 6/2
This guide is truly helpful, I am trying out smut (or Lemon) and I needed help, so I am glad I came here, and read this. So, thank you for the helpful guide.
No Name chapter 1 . 3/29
Oops, meant to put this, not just "No"

Anyway, now that I've had time to think about it, the verbs lists and suggestions on how to show arousal are good to have. Thanks for the time and effort you put into this, even if I disagree with you about certain things.
Blossom chapter 1 . 2/5
This is perfect. This is literally so helpful. I have never written smut before. Thank you so much.
LegacyofAurora chapter 1 . 1/20
Thanks for this. I'm sure to come back here the next time i'm writing a smut fic. Great job!
AkihitoTheExiled chapter 1 . 1/12
in all honesty this helps especially on what type not things any character says in FFN
Jesse Wales chapter 1 . 1/1
*casually checks own work and cackles* This could be a drinking game at this rate. This is very insightful, and I will look to this for guidance time and time again.

I would like to state that I do sometimes use "shake head to clear thoughts" and "rock back and forth happily" because I myself do actually do those things, and my characters sometimes come across as neurodivergent as I am. The latter could be a stim in response to a positive occurrence while the former-well, sometimes I need to do a physical action to cause, aid, or correlate with a mental one.

Regardless, spot on, and I had a great laugh while also learning a lot. So, thank you for this guide. It was a delight.
SlytherinPride2292 chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
my only go-to for writing smut, thank you so much
QuarantineBlues chapter 1 . 10/31/2020
This was extremely helpful. Thank you for sharing!
Aelibia chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
Bless you

God the epithets is the fuckin T
Mythology216 the Beard King chapter 1 . 10/6/2020
Um. . . as a bearded man, I'm telling you that we do, in fact, stroke our beards.
And regularly at that. In fact, I was just stroking my beard while thinking of how to word this.
annelise chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
Starryar chapter 1 . 9/20/2020
thank you so much for posting this. When I mean this saved my ASS, I really mean it. My content is loads better now
Domno chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
Dude, this saved my skin