Reviews for The Ultimate Guide to Writing Smut Fic
WinchesterGurl1967 chapter 1 . 9/15
I just found this and want to thank you so, so much! I've been researching and researching smut forums, trying to figure out the best way to write smut scenes for my story. I know what to do, it's just the word choice to use. In my version i had lots of she/he moaned, instead of using the variety of terms you have here!

I will definitely be using this guide to edit my smut chapter! Thank you again!

You do's and dont's were freaking hilarious! My roommate looked at me like i was crazy when i started laughing out of nowhere LOL
Bloodbaine chapter 1 . 9/7
omg thanks for this. I really needed it. this was really helpful. pm me if anyone would like to help me edit my smut
Blacke chapter 1 . 8/31
You're gifted. A boost of ideas and words to choose from here. Thanks a million.
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 8/28
Hilarious! - in a good way.
Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/28
v helpful! thank u!
slbunnies chapter 1 . 8/17
Thanks for both the laugh and the info. I greatly appreciate this guide as I've found myself having difficulties describing female genitalia - mostly because I was confused by the term 'core' when I tried reading some fanfiction in an attempt to gain a sense of what was acceptable - but I surmise that your list will help far better than reading terrible fanfiction. The Do's and Don'ts of this list were my favorite part and I'm sure my cat's thought me insane when I suddenly burst into laughter out of seemingly nowhere.
Wazupwo chapter 1 . 8/3
Thank you! this help me write a very long smut chapter! this was great!
Sofia chapter 1 . 7/27
Bless you I need this
Venus chapter 1 . 5/30
Can you critique my work?
KaitheHotHead1 chapter 1 . 5/22
Oh my god this helped me so much. Youre good at giving advice. You have my respect. Many thanks!
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 5/15
Oh my god, this was brilliant and soooo helpful. Thanks for writing it.
aalbri879 chapter 1 . 4/20
omg, this helped me so much! thank you, Quinn!
idreamofdraco chapter 1 . 4/18
This is such a great resource! Thank you for sharing!
Wow, just reading this motivates me to write some smut that I've been putting off for a very long time. I know how to write smut and have picked up a lot of things over the years, but your guide puts everything in one place and makes it easy to read (duh, it's a GUIDE). Thank you!
PandaBear chapter 1 . 3/21
This is so helpful! I've only recently started writing smut and I often write about me and my boyfriend. He read one of my smut stories about us and it certainly got our relationship going! Thank you so much!