Reviews for The Ultimate Guide to Writing Smut Fic
ToQuoteShakespeare chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
This was extremely helpful and amazingly well-written! I always struggled to write erotic scenes, even when the sexual tension was never quite solved, but this made everything so much easier, so thank you for that (admittedly, my erotica is still sub-standard and tends to end up on a bonfire, but at least I can now write it without feeling like a complete fool).
Allie chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
This helps thanks.

I see what you mean about muttering. I used it for angry sex or role play sex like Master and slave.
ji-rim 2016 chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
can you give me power words to a fic that has a killer in it and how he murders people around him?
Michelle chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
OMG - thank you! Do you write comedy at all. On quite a few instances I burst out laughing and my colleagues are all over me, wanting to know what is so hilarious. I couldn't possibly explain to them why!
I've found a few don'ts which I'll need to rectify, but in general I seem to be on the right path.
I feel invigorated and can't wait to get all my ideas onto paper.
Thank you...!
thistlefinch chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Thank you!
Autobot traitor chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
Thank you so much, this really helped me when I had to role play the first time as my character in a sexual situation!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2016
This is really top notch advice
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Thanks for the tips, I got suckered into writing a request fic for someone (I loved the ship so, so much and the idea was sort of comical) but it required some smut. I got halfway through writing it and realized I've never written anything explicit before, so it was off to the internet!

Thanks for your help! These ideas and tips really helped flesh out the scene and I got lots of complements on the fic. You saved my virgin ass from having to post lackluster smut.
Empress of the Light chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Thank you so much for this. I use it every time I write and it's helped me (someone who has a crazy hard time writing smut) tremendously. :) I just wanted you to know how much I treasure this. Thank you!
abcde7 chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
This seems to me that it's more a list of person pet peeves, and not really the best writing advice. You made some good points, but I feel as though you let yourself get carried away at some points, and I get the impression you don't appreciate reading anything that uses hyperbole. I understand that when overused it's no longer an asset to your story, but it's still a powerful tool when used correctly. Sorry if that's too harsh.
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
una sugerencia deberías de escribir una guía para fics para principiante consejos básicos par que los principiantes hagan un buen fic .
kbetolks chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
"Spunk trumpet" ended my existence! BWAhaha!

Such a nice read! I got here through some random google search, and now I have never been this glad about finding something by accident before! Haha! Thank you so much for taking your time to write this and make it public. Much appreciated! :D
Cheesecloth chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
"spunk trumpet" is too weak
for the more hardcore, there is "spunk cannon", "spunk machine", and for the more vulgar, "cum cannon"

seriously, this was a fantastic guide! thank you so much! i enjoyed the many bouts of humor as well!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
oh my god thank you so much
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »