Reviews for The Ultimate Guide to Writing Smut Fic
Redbutterfly36 chapter 1 . 8/25/2019
This really helps me with writing smut fanfics. Thanks for making this!
AzuraTheGreatSage chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
I'm not sure when I'll need this, but I'm definitely favoriting This! Looks very informational.
Unknown chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
You really seem like an expert. I'll be using this to help me out in my first writing. Thank you!
smile667 chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
Thank you so much for this! I'm writing my first smut heavy fic at the moment and was pretty lost on how to get on with it.
Also, some of your comments made me laugh out loud. "it's either a golden flamingo or it's not" is going to be my go-to comment if someone says "quite unique" next to me in the future.
Arrexu chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
I... I'm honestly shocked... To think that something like this was here all along... I feel cheated. Anyway, thanks for uploading this haha. Wouldn't know how to write smut otherwise.
zugrian chapter 1 . 3/30/2019
I'm not sure how I came across this, but it's incredibly useful. I particularly liked the list of sexy alternatives to "said." Thanks for putting together such a great guide.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2019
I've found my new Bible
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2019
This was very helpful, Thank You!
m00nreads chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
thank you so much, this helps with my writing so much!
Mimi chapter 1 . 2/16/2019
This helped a lot. Thanks!
MacVega chapter 1 . 1/14/2019
I want to thank you for taking the time to put this, "practically an article", out even if it's been six years since you've done so. I will likely leverage this, as I am planning on starting and putting out my first real story after many years of maturing as a writer. There's a heavy amount of smut planned among the plot and I feel your advice will be invaluable.
Laurie chapter 1 . 1/6/2019
Hi there,
I realize that it's like now 6 years after you wrote this, but I'm still reviewing lol. I googled for help on writing smut and this actually popped up. It's mother effin' amazing. Thank you for existing! :)
Emma-Jane Brewer chapter 1 . 12/31/2018
Thank you, this really helps a lot! I think you managed to cover everything, so good job!
Arka1248 chapter 1 . 12/9/2018
g0d bless you, thats some really helpful stuff. cheers from 2018
genjutsuu chapter 1 . 11/28/2018
This was really helpful. I'm trying to write a one-shot side fic for my story, and I was considering adding smut but didn't know where to start.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »