Reviews for The Ultimate Guide to Writing Smut Fic
AmandaBaker852 chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
Thanks for the good advice. I will certainly be using it for writing my own smut.
DiscardedAccount12345678910 chapter 1 . 11/14/2018
I appreciate this guide so much! I've been writing smut quite a bit over the past couple of months and had been concerned that some of my descriptions were becoming repetitive. I'm definitely going to consult it for the next fanfics I write. Thank you!
Tirith works chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
Haha! :D
This made me laugh so hard!
TETRACIDE chapter 1 . 11/9/2018
I used this guide to help describe a character who's getting electrocuted and the after effects
WinchesterGurl1967 chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
I just found this and want to thank you so, so much! I've been researching and researching smut forums, trying to figure out the best way to write smut scenes for my story. I know what to do, it's just the word choice to use. In my version i had lots of she/he moaned, instead of using the variety of terms you have here!

I will definitely be using this guide to edit my smut chapter! Thank you again!

You do's and dont's were freaking hilarious! My roommate looked at me like i was crazy when i started laughing out of nowhere LOL
CoilyKhaleesi chapter 1 . 9/7/2018
omg thanks for this. I really needed it. this was really helpful. pm me if anyone would like to help me edit my smut
Blacke chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
You're gifted. A boost of ideas and words to choose from here. Thanks a million.
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 8/28/2018
Hilarious! - in a good way.
Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/28/2018
v helpful! thank u!
slbunnies chapter 1 . 8/17/2018
Thanks for both the laugh and the info. I greatly appreciate this guide as I've found myself having difficulties describing female genitalia - mostly because I was confused by the term 'core' when I tried reading some fanfiction in an attempt to gain a sense of what was acceptable - but I surmise that your list will help far better than reading terrible fanfiction. The Do's and Don'ts of this list were my favorite part and I'm sure my cat's thought me insane when I suddenly burst into laughter out of seemingly nowhere.
Wazupwo chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
Thank you! this help me write a very long smut chapter! this was great!
Sofia chapter 1 . 7/27/2018
Bless you I need this
Venus chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
Can you critique my work?
DeeIsConfused34 chapter 1 . 5/22/2018
Oh my god this helped me so much. Youre good at giving advice. You have my respect. Many thanks!
Kittenshift17 chapter 1 . 5/15/2018
Oh my god, this was brilliant and soooo helpful. Thanks for writing it.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »