Reviews for Until Next Time
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 8/4
I figured the kids knew. They had to. How can you not, when you are finding your mom in her bedroom all the time, panting. I imagine Edward coming into their own apartment through the fire escape and Emmett seeing him but, Edward not seeing Emmett. Yes, I am quite certain they've known for a while. Good to know they were on board with it though.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 8/4
That was a very hot lemon. Sexy too.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 8/4
Hmmm . . . that was the opposite of suffering. I understood where she was coming from the minute she told him why. Doesn't make it right though. However, with all that happening in chapter eight of eleven, I kind of figured there would be no suffering at all. ;)
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 8/4
Yes, she deserved his silence. She deserves to suffer a while too. For making him suffer. Clearly the kids wanted them together, as they were trying to get them to date . . . not so subtly . . . each other.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/4
Oh yes, Emmett's dad is definitely Edward.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/4
Ummmm, is Emmett's dad Edward? Is that why they are sneaking around? Yikes!
MsLiss chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
Lovely and sweet
MsLiss chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
Woo hoo
Tell him!
MsLiss chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
I like that Edward took some responsibility.
I like that he manned up.
Go Edward
What's Bella going to do now ?
Throw the man a nine Bella! Lol
MsLiss chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Sure she explained herself but how about letting the man talk?
And not summing things lol
Will Edward go to her?
MsLiss chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
What's the big deal?
Poor Edward :-(
MsLiss chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
It seems like the kids want them together
MsLiss chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Why would they hide?
Silly - I'm looking forward to the reason
And I'm guessing Edward is Emmett's dad.
That can't be the reason? Humph
I'm also guessing they are in their 40's. I like that
k1942 chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
That was cute as well as sexy and about time! I wondered if maybe their kids knew all along!
k1942 chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
What's with this "until next time jazz? She loves him and he loves her, somebody better say the words and soon!