Reviews for The Misery of Love
Good one! Thank you.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Great fic - some people are just plain crazy, lucky for her she wasn't supernatural or Dean would have ganked her!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Ah... another good story. Thanks.
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Oh, how I love the early days. *sigh* Well, great job. It read just like an episode.
shee1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Another excellent story! I got behind on your stories so now it is time for me to catch up and looking forward to each and everyone. Keep up the wonderful work!
scootersmom chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Wow! I loved this story. Its not hard to think a girl might have a crazy thing for Sam, that's for sure! I love how you write the brothers, so true to their characters and full of caring. Thanks! I'll be looking for your next story!
daleaikman chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
That was a great story. Poor Sam and an awesome big brother.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Wow! What a nutjob! She killed her psychiatrist so she could go after Sam? O.o The boys are lucky she was too small to actually shove those scissors in properly. Sam is also lucky that Dean found him when he did. A few more minutes and Sam would have suffocated. I hope that Carrie gets locked up properly this time, and that they keep her sedated enough that she won't ever think about killing someone again, much less have the opportunity to try it. Dean and Sam will keep a closer eye on each other for awhile now, which is a good thing. :)
Jane88 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Another great story! Always love captured Sam and Dean to the rescue. Thanks! :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Good story. Man, what a nut! She puts Becky completely in the shade!
gapdragon1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Awesome as always - thank you
Jily4 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Great story, loved it! Really creepy girl, heroic Dean, hurt Sammy! Well done, again!
mandancie chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This was really good. I loved this so much. I'm sorry it took so long to tell you.
emebalia chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
When I read Carrie W... I fully expected her last name to be White. You haven't been re-reading some Stephen King books lately, haven't you? This is the second time something in your stories reminds me of King.
Anyway, she should have paid attention when Sam told her that Dean would hurt her. And trying to force Sam into something he doesn't want? Silly little Carrie.
Jenjoremy chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Just read the story again. "No, bitch. He's mine." I love possessive and protective Dean!"